• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
are you going on at departure time? The time the train leaves is on the board, in case you missed it

No, it isn't by train ( I guess ), Profº Oak give me a pass for the orange islands, but every time the sailor say that I can't board yet. And I already has gone to the SS office, but it still teh same. D=

hahaha about the orange islands, I already had solved this problem hahaah i didn't knew that I would have to go around rote 100 =P

now I have another problem, it seems like in my emulator the clock doesn't work. Anyone knows any another emulator where the clock works properly?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2016
I am sorry if these questions have already been asked but does this game features the legendary birds and mewtwo? My favorite part of these games is to find legendary Pokemon and catch them :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey guys, i have some questions, 1st, are we able to re-battle red and brendan?, 2nd, gym leaders from johto and kanto are rematchable?, 3rd, there is a way to get kanto and hoenn starters?, 4th, i am at lake of rage before catching red gyarados, this is my team, lv 38 thyplosion, lv 36 pidgeotto, lv 36 espeon, lv32 scyther, lv 31 manectric and lv 25 bagon (i sometimes rather prefer dragonite than salamance in 1 and 2 generations pkmn games, but in this one i get a dratini, but late, like at the last gym of johto, and i don't even know if it knows extremespeed...), i'm okay with this part, or should i do some level ups?

i'd like to insist on these questions and add another ones, 5th, i got extremespeed dratini, and, i want to know if i can breed it with another dratini, so the posible dratini i get from egg, will know extremespeed?, cause, i want a dragonite with the following moveset, if posible, extremespeed, dragon dance, outrage, flamethrower, if anyone knows about a better moveset, i accept suggestions, oh, also, anyone knows where i can get swablu?, cause, i think i'll also need an altaria to make my "ultimate" dragonite....

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
I made an account just to post this comment and say that this has been without a doubt the best hack I've ever played.

Everything about it is perfect - the atmosphere, the dialogue, the little extra scenes and events just SCREAMS professional and brings me back to the old Pokemon games. What's more, I love love love all of this post-Elite 4 stuff! This should have been the real Pokemon Crystal! This world is so fleshed out, the maps are amazing, and it is truly evident that you have put your heart into this game - it shows! The best part is the small details, like what each NPC says and what little posters on the wall say.

I have to say that I was filled with so much excitement and happiness when I was actually participating in and helping a world class Police Force! Wow! I loved getting those missions of where to go next. Absolutely brilliant.

Just when I've hit the end, I find there's even more stuff to do! When I finally did hit the end of the beta I felt nothing but excitement for the next installment. No other hack compares to this one in my eyes, and you've found yourself a real fan.

Keep up the amazing work!

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I need some help.

I'm at the 2nd gym and for some reason, whenever I talk to a one of the trainers and the gym leader it gives me the dialogue of after I've beaten them, but I didn't fight them. So pretty much I can't get my badge for some reason and I'm stuck. Has this happened to anyone because I don't know what to do? I beat my rivals, got CUT but obviously I can't use it since I don't have the 2nd badge which i'm not able to get. I need some help please!

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2012
LaZ i have a question,
Why is it that when i enter Goldenrod City the first time some script appears saying:
:Hey (player name)
What are you doing here in the
SEVII ISLAND?
You should quit copying me,
you know?
Anyways,I already got my POKeMon
EGG, so im done with this island.
Heh, i bet you dont even know
about POKeMON EGGS.
You'll never fill your NATIONAL
POKeDEX that way.
By the way, I saw someone we both know on this island.
Why don't you go look around if
it makes you curious?
Me, I don't have time to
waste.
Be smelling ya!
Why does it do that and how can you fix it ?

Btw nice pokemon hack i love it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there is a way to download a good, latest version of this hack for android. All the other versions I have so far were either from 08 or bugged with super exp and crashes when a pokemon used harden or I got to a certain point in the game. If there is, can someone give me the download link or tell me how to get the latest version on to my phone if there is a way?

Follow the instructions on page one on how to patch the rom and then transfer the .gba file to your micro SD card. Gameboid or whatever emulator you're using should be able to play it.

Edit: so there aren't instructions on page one...um download the ips patcher on page one, along with the live beta. Make sure you have a firered rom. Open the ips patcher and for the file that needs to be patched choose the firered rom. For the patch, choose the live beta ips file. It should be patched, but it will have the same file name as before, so rename it if you like. Transfer it to your micro SD card and you're done!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
Nice hack, but I have a problem, I cant use rock smash outside of battle and I already have 7 Jhoto badges, I need it for the dragon cave before I get the 8 badge, help please.

Sum

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Great hack. Really thought about it and it works ever so much perfectly.
Too bad the game is over after the encounter with the rival at the Orange Islands.
Any estimate about the next version?
Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
After I save the Slowpoke in the Team Rocket Cave the game goes black. I did this 2 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Legendary Bird Locations?

I'm very confused as to where the legendary birds are. I caught Zapdos in the rock tunnel after putting the Yellow, Blue, and Red Flutes into their respective slots or whatever you'd like to call them at Outskirt Island. I just don't know where Moltres and Articuno are, would anybody else like to help?

Also, does anybody know where the Ruby item is? I found the Saphire. And once you collect both, doesn't that enable you to walk up that flight of stairs and reach an endpoint in which you enter to battle Rayquaza? Thanks for any and all responses.

Years
Hi linkandzelda,

It looks like it is a great and beatiful hack.
I go to download it immediately, and play of course.
Success with your further development, and I go follow this hack.

Greetings from Holland,

Rik
EDIT: You're in my signature
EDIT: How do I get it to work? I cannot play it...
I need to patch your .ips, but I don't know how to do it correct...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
This all looks very good! Keep it up, but on the video; I see a slight error when surfing, and the characters surfing Pokémon is above the cave level, giving a floating effect. Using Advanced Map 1.95's 'Movement permissions' tab and changing the height levels. Not saying I'm any better, because I'm not! Just giving advice and I'd like to help you with some spriting and banner designs, anything... I'd love to help! Keep up the good work.

Back