• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Today's topic on my end is a political science test over the three branches of Federal government 3: I have a feeling I'm going to do well. Then there's Halo 4 for tonight.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I have a fairy good grasp on the three branches of government it'll be a piece of pie for you! Also the more you talk about Halo 4 the more I want to try it.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm not too terribly worried. Probably gonna skim through the book and my notes again in the two hours before class I'll have once I'm down there at the main campus.

And yes. Halo 4 is luff. It's a combination of all the good of Halo and CoD as far as gameplay goes, and the story is fffffffff so far. Plus it's flipping gorgeous.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just saw my favourite PC member's new club and thought I should sing a little song.

McDonalds, **** YEAH!
Wal-Mart, **** YEAH!
The Gap, **** YEAH!
Baseball, **** YEAH!
NFL, ****, YEAH!
Rock and roll, **** YEAH!
The Internet, **** YEAH!
Slavery, **** YEAH!

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

>Only three candidates
Ha. Stein, Anderson, and Goode say hello.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need to get around playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare since Nii up there considers that to be a game for newbies and thus the perfect FPS game for me! Though watch me still fail at it ahaha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Probably! Last time I tried playing a FPS I utterly sucked. I was decently good at playing the Campaign with my friend on Halo 2 but we were on normal or something like that and well ... she made up for my crappy FPS skills.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Oh, Binary, you're going to get absolutely destroyed. As someone who is pretty experienced in FPSs, I'd go out on a limb and say that you're going to have the most trouble getting used to aiming if you're not used to First Person games. Before you start, set the Sensitivity in the menu to something like 2 or 3 so you can get used to it.

And DON'T JUMP ONLINE. COD4 is hacked to ****ing hell and there are people that will demote you such that you can't even rank up, and it's just difficult in general to find a good lobby. Start on Recruit Campaign...

COD4 was the last good COD imo. Maybe WaW.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Only FPS game I've played more than a couple of hours is actually Black Mesa. It's practically my first FPS, and apparently it's more difficult than the original HL.
And I'm surprising myself every time I don't suck at it.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Oh yeah, if you're playing on a console Binary... I believe the console controls are more difficult to get used to. Especially with aiming.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's gonna be console. Modern Warfare is (I think) the only FPS we currently have since we got several games with the first 360 we got for free but didn't get the chance to play much of any of 'em (at least I didn't; brother played all of one of the games though) before out first one broke. But since we have a new 360 (love to the one who sent it to us! ♥) I need to play more games.

I don't even have Live so I wasn't thinking about going online at all.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Good. If you ever decide to though, don't turn on your mic. There are tons of 10 year old little perverts that will either harass you or hit on you if you're a girl.

I know this after... I feel ashamed for this. About a month of playing Call of Duty collectively throughout the 3 CODs I've played.

Not getting the next one though. I'm tired of wasting my money on the same game every time. The only reason I might get it is for Combat Training.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Thanks for the warning but I'll be fine. I don't plan on going online and if I do it'll be with people I know. Not strangers. Also I've heard all about it already; I'm new to FPS myself, but altogether I've been playing video games for years and have friends who play video games and talk about such things so ... yeah. Gameplay wise I'm new but that's pretty much it haha.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
74 hoo boy, this is going to get ugly real fast
TO THE CAVES
ppGoR.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Does it sound like Season 3 is going to be disappointing? I haven't read any of the news concerning it yet.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like it! I'm not as crazy about it as many others but it's an enjoyable show to me. Something to add to my watch list during this time of year. Speaking of shows on my watch list can't wait for this weekend so I can watch the newest episode of Merlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back