• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Holy moly, I thought this was a joke but Mew is indeed there! But where do you find HM04 in the game? I had to use cheats to teach it to my Pokemon to test this theory...
EDIT: Never mind, I found out! You gotta make friends with Julien and then complete the Tops side quest on the cycling road. Great secret! I just wish Bill had commented with a O.O on my freaking Mew when I visited him XD

Yes, that's one way to get HM04.

Spoiler:

How do you return stolen Pokemon again? I'm trying to return the Pidgey I took from the little girl in Celadon from the start of the game, but I'm not sure where to go to return stolen Pokemon to begin with. Do I need a bounty first, or am I just looking in the wrong places?

You hand them over to the cops. There's one stationed in each big city.

Guys is there somewhere where I can buy ultra balls?

I want to catch mew but only have 2 great a 2 ultra balls

Any mart that sells, but make sure you got a low bounty. You can also get some in the Viridian Heist side mission.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Does anyone know how to get porygon? Someone said they battle Red with porygon on they team I doubt they got 9999 coins in machin before battling Red is there any other way to get porygon besides game corner?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Does anyone know how to get porygon? Someone said they battle Red with porygon on they team I doubt they got 9999 coins in machin before battling Red is there any other way to get porygon besides game corner?

There isn't. You can get the Coin Case at the very beginning of the game (Rocket HQ B3F) and either get really good at the slots or use cheats.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2020
Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Patiently waiting over here for the next Beta. Just finished replaying the latest one, Just wanted to throw it out there that I and many others appreciate the hard work you put in for the love of Pokemon. Beer Cheers!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
Wow... amazing job, a few bugs here and there though,
1. Little girl alone in house in vermilion causes game to freeze when spoken to
2. Please debug the lab in cinnabar, the meeting room especially, more game freezes when speaking to NPCs
3. upstairs in red and copycats houses nes and bed areas have glitch black and white areas
4. Not a glitch, but it was way too easy to catch mew, try decreasing the catch rate.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 1, 2018
Im worried about daisy thats why I always comeback to check him in pallet town,I hope shes not dead after ronnie did to him
This game is really fun I mean the char is diff than the other rockets grunt because this char had a skill to be a powerful trainer or good enough to be a champion but rather he choose a dark path for reason
Its excited if this rocket char beat the elite 4 and his boss especially his powerful enemy Red the champion

I played may char rocket who had a heart of a trainer but choose a dark path for reason I can't wait for next update version I really live this game

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
Awesome work! Ill not want to know, how long u seat on it, then it is an thrilling story about the backgrounds! I like the Game and cant wait about the rest after the Cinnabar MB Quest! In 6hours was it till those point. But... Myself someting missed... What is about the Sevii's? Are they also in this Version?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 31, 2022
Iv'e finished the game with all side quests done including robbing the pokemart so my bounty is 136,000.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Apr 4, 2023
i have to say great game. imo it is second only to snakewood (fav one ive played so far) but i love the history of the region youve written, it adds soooo much to the game. i have to say also that this , for me, has the feel of an actual rpg way way more than original poke games since we all know they really lack that. once again great job and thank you for your effort.

as far as emulators. wanted to let those know that would like to know, on android John GBA lite works great for this. no issues found so far. like that poor poor soul who has a jacked up character sprite after reaching admin rank.

and have one question, ive looked through forum and havnt seen this addressed unless i just missed it outta the many post, but, Is there a walkthrough for this game? i dont use them for a first playthrough but love to have them for subsequent playthroughs for things i may have missed.

once again great job and thank you

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Apr 4, 2023
Iv'e finished the game with all side quests done including robbing the pokemart so my bounty is 136,000.

i have the same bounty and am on my way to see blaine. i figure when im high enough rank to steal pokes from gym leaders my bounty will skyrocket. but damned if i dont wanna start hittin the gyms right now lol

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
To all he people that are waiting for something here,check the disord.
They have quite the mess there and after colonesalt last message,it wouldn't be that unbelievable if the author changue all the update information and focus there,which is a shame indeed to all Pokecommunity lovers such as myself.Even the final download link could only be posted there if I am not Wrong.
See you round guys,let's hope we get a complete official confirmation!

Last edited:
Back