• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Everyone: My immediate issue with rules from the fanfiction community is that even there they're full of enough prejudice to kill a man. It's kind of dumb, if you ask me. There are already rules about using canon characters in a decidedly inappropriate manner here, we don't need extra rules to prevent people from breaking that rule. |D

Also, the misplaced post in the IC thread /clearly/ neglected to account for the fact that Professor Gary Freaking Oak is too cool for his own dozen boats. He rides across the ocean on a tauros--that's riding on a surfboard.

@ShinyDiamond: You can have an NPC give your character an egg for some reason, find an egg just sort of laying around somewhere, or really anything. There's no restrictions on eggs other than no pokemon that can't hatch from eggs.

@Lt. Col. Fantastic: I'm afraid my characters are stretched thin, or I'd do it. |P

@Flyborg: Wess... from Orre.
o_o;

Huh, well, it looks like everything checks out! Consider yourself accepted. You may begin posting at will.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
So I guess I'm on my own here.

Thats cool guys, way to make the new kid feel welcolme :P

Just kidding, thats alright. I'll go...look at some trees or something

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Well you're welcome to join me and Silverexorcist if thats okay with him.

Edit: Looks like you've been approached by someone but the offer is still open if needed!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Jack and SD- sorry that i took long time at posting ^^;;;; i have a big fight with my laptop and we might break up :3 but chances are we make up. (My laptop is stucking all the time and i might buy a new one so that i'm over with the problems for once and for all xD)

Anyways, i've posted now :) your turn guys ^^

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Jack and SD- sorry that i took long time at posting ^^;;;; i have a big fight with my laptop and we might break up :3 but chances are we make up. (My laptop is stucking all the time and i might buy a new one so that i'm over with the problems for once and for all xD)

Anyways, i've posted now :) your turn guys ^^

It would be jackblaze's turn to post now.

I can already see the order: PinkSapphire, jackblaze, ShinyDiamond. Basically, it'll be Pink to post first, jack, & then me. So right now I'm gonna wait.

@Yellow: Thanks for the tip!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Well you're welcome to join me and Silverexorcist if thats okay with him.

Edit: Looks like you've been approached by someone but the offer is still open if needed!

Hey, thanks for the invite. If silver and flyborg are okay with it, the four of us could even meet up later. The more, the merrier!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
@Lt. Col. My namesake, Lincoln, is meant to be back at his dormitory for the night (we're fairly close to wrapping up this IC day and moving onto the next one), but if you're struggling to find people to interact with I can have him go for a walk or something. My other character, Nika, is watching a Rocket Spy battle a Faculty member, so she's not likely to be dragged away from that for anything less than Genesect turning up.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Alright, heres a plan, arti (me) and wess (flyborg) can go find our dorms together, and run into george and julius on the way (they could show us where the dorm is perhaps).

During the night, Arti is going to Oak Town to shop and explore. Anyone heading out after dark can bump into him and come along if they want. (Lincoln is wealcome)

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
It sounds like the perfect chance encounter. Of course both George(me) and Julius (silverexorcist) are new as well so it may end up with all four of us stumbling around cluelessly looking xD

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
@Flyborg
Abilities activate as they normally would, depending on what they are. Example: A pokemon with water absorb would be healed by a water attack. Pretty straight forward, honestly.

And I have no problem with Julius being involved. He has a tendency to draw maps of his surroundings, so he'll be able to help out XD

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
I have a habit of naming all my pokemon in-game after historical/legendary figures. I was trying to think of names for Aloin's pokemon for this rp and figured "Meh, why think of new ones when I've got these?" XD

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Alright, Flyborg just kinda left me, and I don't know if hes gonna meet up later. Anyway, I'm on my way towards the academy, we (george, julius, and arti) are still meeting up, right? Wanna make sure before I approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back