• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

Years
Okie..so finished the beta and enjoyed it a lot :smile: .
Dont think you need to change much either...except for the map and maybe spacing out the level gap btw the 2nd and 3rd gym leaders
Also, my traded trapinch(now a vibrava) isnt obeying since lvl 30(even tho had 3 badges and now with 4)
Some bugs and not-so-bugs:
left to right:
safari zone, can walk over the notice too; wrong move permission safari zone area 2; behind the power plant;
route 111, cant enter the land part; maybe a notice on the gym door might be better; cant surf (amaranth cave 2nd level), i think theres a layer of land there
ecchi nurse joy? ; front of safari zone; right of sage town;
area 2, safari zone, cant get the item ball

nzi5sd1m.png
IaMK7avm.png
4wUJUtWm.png
gzycIkNm.png
g0AVnt7m.png
YODrTTxm.png
Uiv2z4Ym.png
Eo7kN6am.png
jsa2xcBm.png
ZreARasm.png

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Okie..so finished the beta and enjoyed it a lot :smile: .
Dont think you need to change much either...except for the map and maybe spacing out the level gap btw the 2nd and 3rd gym leaders
Also, my traded trapinch(now a vibrava) isnt obeying since lvl 30(even tho had 3 badges and now with 4)
Some bugs and not-so-bugs:
left to right:
safari zone, can walk over the notice too; wrong move permission safari zone area 2; behind the power plant;
route 111, cant enter the land part; maybe a notice on the gym door might be better; cant surf (amaranth cave 2nd level), i think theres a layer of land there
ecchi nurse joy? ; front of safari zone; right of sage town;
area 2, safari zone, cant get the item ball

nzi5sd1m.png
IaMK7avm.png
4wUJUtWm.png
gzycIkNm.png
g0AVnt7m.png
YODrTTxm.png
Uiv2z4Ym.png
Eo7kN6am.png
jsa2xcBm.png
ZreARasm.png
OMG! :laugh-squinted::laugh-squinted:

Thank you so much for this. :laugh-squinted:

If it's wasn't for you, I would be doomed. :laugh-squinted:

Years
OMG! :laugh-squinted::laugh-squinted:

Thank you so much for this. :laugh-squinted:

If it's wasn't for you, I would be doomed. :laugh-squinted:

:laugh-squinted: ..naa...that's being overly dramatic and this is simple stuff that either u would've found or someone else woulda pointed out
My pleasure tho:smile:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Updates - 27/02/18
Thanks to Onds-ssj! He have found some minor issues like wrong movement permission from Beta 1.0. So, I've released Beta 1.1 as you could tell that those minor issues has now been fixed. Also, from the updates recently, Team Voltage's overworld sprites are now yellow.

Here's the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/uhg91n5tx3q1qcb/PKMNSkyTwilightBeta1.1.rar

NOTE: The game will crash when you tries to get your Pokemon back from the daycare lady. Hopefully I can fix that for Beta 2.0.

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
This is not an update but I want to show you guys something. Some of you may already seem it but it's the boxart for Pokémon Sky Twilight which was made ages ago.
Spoiler:

Credit to Lukagba for this.

Years
The game is really good and is really worth playing, but there are some grammar errors. I hope I may not sound harsh but, other than that, the game is really good.

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Again, this is not an update but someone has been showcase this hack (which is very good) and if think you guys should do it too (if you want of course). Here's the videos below:

Credit to Rusty's Pokémon Adventure btw.

P.S: It's my birthday today. :nod:

Decagram

Pokèmon Adventures Special is the best
Years
Again, this is not an update but someone has been showcase this hack (which is very good) and if think you guys should do it too (if you want of course). Here's the videos below:

Credit to Rusty's Pokémon Adventure btw.

P.S: It's my birthday today. :nod:

Happy birthday

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Updates 03/03/18
What the heck? What's happening?
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
These are some of the grammatical errors that I've found:
6fHOZvZ.png

Should be "I'm just playing Pokemon Gaia Beta 2.5"
aSqPFkB.png

This one's already good but could sound better. My suggestion is that it
should be "I don't think that it's a good idea to go through this path yet."
GA67Asj.png

Should be "I wouldn't go in that cave if I were you, kid."

That's the only thing that I have found for now as I was just starting to play the game (again) because I was busy these days and yes, it's actually well done. I think that only thing that it lacks now is some custom music and proper cries for the 4th-7th generation Pokemon in which I could help in inserting if you want me to.

Last edited:
Back