• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: A question about Blogs

Years
You can access the Blog Hub by clicking here. You can post one, but.....to be honest, blogs are largely being phased out on PC, which is why they aren't easily accessible/visible these days.

You can log Pokémon related challenges in the Travel Journals section.
Non-Pokémon challenges can be logged in a Journal in Video Games for that- check out this post here. (You could update the thread title as you change challenges - e.g. updating it from "AgentInteleon009's Majora's Mask Only 3 Time Resets Challenge" to "AgentInteleon009's Minish Cap 3-Heart No Death Challenge")

AgentInteleon009

An agent of Good
Years
You can access the Blog Hub by clicking here. You can post one, but.....to be honest, blogs are largely being phased out on PC, which is why they aren't easily accessible/visible these days.

You can log Pokémon related challenges in the Travel Journals section.
Non-Pokémon challenges can be logged in a Journal in Video Games for that- check out this post here. (You could update the thread title as you change challenges - e.g. updating it from "AgentInteleon009's Majora's Mask Only 3 Time Resets Challenge" to "AgentInteleon009's Minish Cap 3-Heart No Death Challenge")
Thanks! I shall keep that in mind. Might not bother with Blogs if they are being phased out.

Years
Hi there, I'd also like to post a blog. Although when I clicked your link I can't actually see where you create a new one! Unless I'm being blind?! Thanks

Howdy! Welcome to the community! As mentioned earlier in this thread, blogs are being phased out - you can post once, but they're not really visible. That being said, you should now be able to access posting in your blog by clicking "Post to your Blog" on the left of the Blog Hub.

Back