• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Battle Frontier Editor

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Let's just get to this. I'm Danny, I was bored, couldn't find a tool that did this, made/am still making this.

What does it do?
Like, the title says, it's a Battle Frontier Editor. However, it's not just for the Battle Frontier; you will also be able to edit the Slateport, Verdanturf, and Fallarbor Battle Modules. Eventually, you'll be able to edit the Battle Pyramid wild Pokémon and the Frontier Brains.

Screenshot

DNaMKx8.png

Very early, still working on it, I started working on this today.

Download
Coming soon.

Yes, this is BPEE only.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
So, I'm making progress. As I'm not on my hacking computer, can someone PLEASE find the nature names pointer? Thanks!

Anyways, does anyone have any suggestions?

Tailes

Nothing to see here
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2022
The Nature names start at 0x61CAAC and there is a pointer to them at 0x61CB50.

This is really neat. Will we be able to edit the Rental Pokemon in the Factory with this?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
The Nature names start at 0x61CAAC and there is a pointer to them at 0x61CB50.

This is really neat. Will we be able to edit the Rental Pokemon in the Factory with this?

Thank you!

And yeah, iirc, they're just selected off the battle frontier master list.

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Oh, make sure you add support for extended Pokemon and moves. There's a tool called Nightmare that can edit the battle frontier if you download the right modules. Sadly, it didn't want to work with my extended moves so I had to do it all in a hex editor. Wasn't fun.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hey guys! It's been a while, sorry about that. I currently can't program (at least in C#) on my computer, so I'm making this on my mom's.

Anyways, here's a little alpha. You can only edit Verdanturf, and the offsets are hardcoded (don't worry, this is just for now). I will be adding XML soon, so don't worry. Also, EVs editing will be implemented soon.

Anyways, here it is.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jcaebz

Keep in mind that this is just an early version, and that I had to restart the tool. Hope you guys like it.

Back