• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

dgarock

Just another passerby in your life
Years
Well, hello everyone, I'm dgarock, I'm 26 and live in Brazil. I've been playing Pokémon for a while and also have been in some other forums, from my country and worldwide, but it's been years since I've been active, and this is my first time around here.
I hope we can all get along, I try to be nice to everyone, and would love to make new friends, more details about me are in my profile haha.
Anyway, nice to meet everyone. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah nice! I was in my twenties when I joined my first Pokemon forum (this one lol) too. it's never too late to express your passion for something you love! Welcome to the forums and if you ever want to reach out and chat, just VM me! n_n

dgarock

Years
Thanks Fairy, actually, I've been on forums since 13-14 years old haha, just had some periods of time offline. I may actually do VM you for help haha.

dgarock

Years
Thank you Sheep, it's always good to meet nice people ^^
I'll stick around, I think... I'm at the Discord server already haha.

dgarock

Years
Welcome and was wondering if you got a favorite game, region, character and Pokemon?

Thanks CodeHelmet, my favorite Pokémon game is Gold/Silver/Crystal, specially Crystal... And well, for the same reason my favorite region is Johto haha. I guess there is a reason for that, I was told about the first Gen by friends, however, Gen II I've played on my own, so everything was new for me, didn't had any help like in Gen I. I don't have any favorite Pokémon, but I'm fond of some starters like Venusaur, Blaziken and Greninja. And character, also none in particular, but Wally grew a lot in my view in ORAS, and I don't watch the Anime so...

Back