• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jul 3, 2023
Which Trainer Editor should I use for this? Hopeless Trainer Editor isn`t working for this somehow

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2024
would it be possible to have this patch for the Italian version? thank you so much

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2022
on load a patch have no TEMP in it Trainer or Wild have crashes to game, have no TEMP in it? for some reason go to arceus

Last edited:

sm7302

Ace Trainer Seamor
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 26, 2021
Won't open in AMap, program yields "not responding message"

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2018
I don't know if its supposed to, but some times there is an absurd amount of double battles with wild pokemon, and I've also ran into a question mark circle pokemon on route 22, also double battles at night flicker like crazy. The biggest problem with double battles in the wild is that it prevents pokemon from being caught, and gives a message in a foreign language. In wild double encounters the shiny pokemon you dind have a messed up shine effect, its just black boxes intead of stars.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 18, 2018
Why do the trainers in Viridian Forest have level 27 pokemon?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Are there any documentations for this game? Like where certain pokemon are located?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Lol. Ok. Just started the game and my first battle against my rival after I chose Charmander and my rival sends out a Lvl 8 Zeraora.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 15, 2018
I have a quick question. Were the shiny odds changed at all? Because 5 minutes into the game and I ran into a shiny Unown of all things.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2018
Mega evolves seem to only work maybe 1/8 of the time, it still says they are mega, but no sprite change.

Years
Hey I downloaded it and it looks great but I have an issue, I think the patch from the main page link may be outdated.
It doesn't appear to have any alolan mons as advertised and the max number of evolutions is set to 5, so no new eeveelutions are accommodated for and I am undure how to increase this limit in G3T up until now I've been using PGE, which I can't get to work properly with a patched rom for certain Kalos pokemon such as Sylveon.
Have I dons something wrong or downloaded the wrong version/

Back