• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon FireRed Advanced

Trainer 766

Does anyone know where TM13 and TM24 are? The document says it's in Celadon but I've taken all day to find both of them and all I got in return is TM27.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
Does anyone know where TM13 and TM24 are? The document says it's in Celadon but I've taken all day to find both of them and all I got in return is TM27.

You have to go to the game corner in and get coin go to the next building buy the berries and go to the rooftop of Celadon market and talk to the girl

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
Is there a list for all the legendaries locations? I stumbled upon Reshiram by accident but I have no idea where to find the other ones. I mean those besides Zekrom and Kyurem who exist where old ones did.

Last edited:

Trainer 766

Is there a list for all the legendaries locations? I stumbled upon Reshiram by accident but I have no idea where to find the other ones. I mean those besides Zekrom and Kyurem who exist where old ones did.

Right before the exit of Victory Road, interact with an old lady. Exit Victory Road, fly to Pallet Town, head to your character's house and interact with the bed upstairs. After catching it, talk to the old lady again at Victory Road.

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
So, how the flub do you actually access Cerulean Dungeon in this game?

I beat the E4 by making use of my own Sandstorm team (Hippowdon, Cradily, Archeops, Omastar, Krookodile, Metagross), I've completed the pokédex (251/251 caught), got the award in Celadon... and still, the guy standing before Cerulean Dungeon says that I can't enter.

What in the righteous flub do I have to do? I'm lost.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 8, 2019
If this was already addressed I apologise but if the sevii islands aregone is breeding impossible?

Burtle

Discord: Burtle#6904
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2019
Your hack is worthy of my praise! This, YARFH, Meta FireRed, Nameless FireRed, and Kanto Black are some of my favorite hacks due to FireRed's replayability! Also love the puzzles you put in. All in all, great hack

Appreciate the effort you put in :P

Sequel when (just kidding)

Years
I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue but when I play the game all of my pokemon get boosted exp as if they were traded and stop listening to me after level 10 could someone help me out?

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 13, 2023
I patched this onto my fireRed rom and when i play it I can't get passed the instructions. It takes me to the storyline overview then it sends me back to the title screen. PLease geat back to me assap

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I patched this onto my fireRed rom and when i play it I can't get passed the instructions. It takes me to the storyline overview then it sends me back to the title screen. PLease geat back to me assap

What ROM did you use? The "Squirrels" one is what I always use.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 6, 2020
Just finished a blind nuzlocke, and I gotta say that I've really enjoyed this hack. Even if there are some minor bugs (like Discharge hitting only one Pokemon in double battles), the hack was really fun, it wasn't too hard (thanks to abusing trainer rematches to grind) or too easy (some gym leaders in particular were nasty, and I whited out against Giovanni in Silph); the level curve was steady, and the pokemon variety was great, I used lots of mons and each one was useful in a way. This is my final team, all were at levels 67-68:
Cerberus (Houndoom)
Mitsui (Gallade)
Poly (Porygon-Z)
Draco (Haxorus)
Gar (Gengar, died against champion :( )
Fishy (Lumineon, died against Lorelei :( ).

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Okay, I have problems patching this. Everytime I try to do it, it exits to the start screen. I don't know what it is, I'm trying to look into it.

Back