• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
I suggest not starting a new game, if you choose Squirtle and you get stuck at Erika, will you restart the game and choose Charmander, then what would happen once you get to Misty? Keep playing the same game & teach it Earthquake if possible

pokewhore

Working in Downtown Goldrenrod
Years
So I chose Bulbasaur at the start of my journey ( I wanted to be like Ash ) and I got it to Venusaur but I costantly haz epic-failz on Blaine;s gym. I am going to start a new game. Which starter should I choose? Or any tips on Blaine';s gym?

I will look at the votes in three days.

If you were to start a new game, Squirtle ftw!

However, I would suggest not starting a new game, and rather use (or catch and train) a good ground or water type. Maybe get a Graveler to a high level, or train the Lapras from Silph Co.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Nobody should haz epic fails against any gym leader! Or the Elite Four! 'specially if you know what you're doing.
I beat Erika with a Wartortle and Pikachu!

What other high-level Pokemon do you have apart from Venusaur?

Reactions:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Don't restart, just raise a good team with good type coverage, and water for Blaine. Don't make mistakes like I used to by only training my starter '.';;
Trust me, train a good team at even levels, and you can beat the E4 champion [w/60 lvl pokes] with a team of Poison only pokemon at level 54. But whatever you do at the E4 don't put up your Venusaur against the champs alakazam

Years
just hatched a timid bagon to make it a special sweeper..
went to the iv dude in the frontier and he said my speed stat is a flawless thing of perfection..does that mean it has 31ivs in speed or more then 25 or what?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
just hatched a timid bagon to make it a special sweeper..
went to the iv dude in the frontier and he said my speed stat is a flawless thing of perfection..does that mean it has 31ivs in speed or more then 25 or what?
Flawless always means 31. If it really did have 25, then it would have a minor flaw, now wouldn't it?

Sum of all IVs

• 0-90: This one, overall, I would describe as being of average ability.
  • 91-120: This one, overall, I would describe as having better-than-average ability.
  • 121-150: This one, overall, I would say is quite impressive in ability!
  • 151-186: This one, overall, I would say is wonderfully outstanding in ability!

Highest IV Stat
"Incidentally, the best aspect of it, I would say, is its [stat]..."

• 0-15: That stat is relatively good. ...Hmm... That's how I call it.
  • 16-25: That stat is quite impressive. ...Hmm... That's how I call it.
  • 26-30: That stat is outstanding! ...Hmm... That's how I call it.
  • 31: It's flawless! A thing of perfection! ...Hmm... That's how I call it.

The top breeder of the Battle Tower rates your IVs~

Years
Flawless always means 31. If it really did have 25, then it would have a minor flaw, now wouldn't it?

Sum of all IVs

• 0-90: This one, overall, I would describe as being of average ability.
  • 91-120: This one, overall, I would describe as having better-than-average ability.
  • 121-150: This one, overall, I would say is quite impressive in ability!
  • 151-186: This one, overall, I would say is wonderfully outstanding in ability!
Highest IV Stat
"Incidentally, the best aspect of it, I would say, is its [stat]..."

• 0-15: That stat is relatively good. ...Hmm... That's how I call it.
  • 16-25: That stat is quite impressive. ...Hmm... That's how I call it.
  • 26-30: That stat is outstanding! ...Hmm... That's how I call it.
  • 31: It's flawless! A thing of perfection! ...Hmm... That's how I call it.
The top breeder of the Battle Tower rates your IVs~

thanks for that it was a huge help :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2023
a question

is there a pokesav for emerald or a AR code generator for it???

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Whats a pokesav???? Well, you might mean a pokeNav, and yes, you get one when you beat Roxanne, and retrive the Devon Good from the Team Aqua member in the Rusturf Tunnel.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2023
no i didnt mean pokenav

i mean a save file editor for pokemon emerald

like pokesav for pokemon diamant perl

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
no i didnt mean pokenav

i mean a save file editor for pokemon emerald

like pokesav for pokemon diamant perl

There is no such thing a save file editor. I don't think AC has a code for something like that... You can only save one file in Pokemon games.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2023
well i just need some item editor for me just to have some boat ticket and do events

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
err. hey i play the shiny gold rom hack its a fire red/gold hack
i play it on my Itouch (jailbroken)
i was wondering whats the best pokemon to use for the E4

Years
So I chose Bulbasaur at the start of my journey ( I wanted to be like Ash ) and I got it to Venusaur but I costantly haz epic-failz on Blaine;s gym. I am going to start a new game. Which starter should I choose? Or any tips on Blaine';s gym?

I will look at the votes in three days.

Dude;

You do know that you can actually CATCH wild Pokemon, right?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Okay, I know this is probobly dumb and retarded for me to ask this, but is there anyway to obtain Jirachi on Emerald with out the bonus disk, or a AR???
I heard that if you defeat the Elite 4 500 times with only Magikarp that both Jirachi and Deoxys will fly down from space and end up in your party.

Okay, that is a complete lie.

The real answer is an unequivocal and resounding NO. I got my Jirachi from a good friend that used to frequent this very group, so there are other ways to get the rare Pokemon without cheating. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back