• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InvictaWave's Humble Trade Shop

Popkey

Pokemon Breeder and Battler
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
I am interested in the Keldeo you have up for offer, I am willing to trade my event shiny Entei or my event shiny Raikou.

Years
Sorry for the late reply. And yes, eevee is kalos born. I guess we can lock the deal then? We'll just have to catch each other online.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I have a 5IV Shiny Joltik and a Event Darkrai with a Japanese OT but English name(lvl 100) are you interested?

Last edited:
Years
Unfortunatly at the moment I don not have any shiny's whatsoever

I don't see what you can offer me then, I'm sorry :/

Feel free to come back when you have something to offer, tho :)

___

I am interested in the Keldeo you have up for offer, I am willing to trade my event shiny Entei or my event shiny Raikou.

I already have a proposal for a GAMESTOP Entei, Raikou and Suicune that I'm still waiting to hear from, do you have anything else you can offer?

___

Sorry for the late reply. And yes, eevee is kalos born. I guess we can lock the deal then? We'll just have to catch each other online.

Yes, you can see the status of the cloning in the main post, Lugia is still for cloning, I'll PM you when it's done!

___

I have a 5IV Shiny Joltik and a Event Darkrai with a Japanese OT but English name(lvl 100) are you interested?

I am interested in the Joltik, as for Darkrai I don't believe it is legitimate that he has OT in Jap and Nickname in English since the nickname of event pokémon can't be changed and there are no Darkrais distributed with English nickname and Jap OT. But I'll try to make sure.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I don't see what you can offer me then, I'm sorry :/

Feel free to come back when you have something to offer, tho :)

___

I already have a proposal for a GAMESTOP Entei, Raikou and Suicune that I'm still waiting to hear from, do you have anything else you can offer?

___

Yes, you can see the status of the cloning in the main post, Lugia is still for cloning, I'll PM you when it's done!

___

I am interested in the Joltik, as for Darkrai I don't believe it is legitimate that he has OT in Jap and Nickname in English since the nickname of event pokémon can't be changed and there are no Darkrais distributed with English nickname and Jap OT. But I'll try to make sure.

I really don't know to be honest xD but anyway I want Treecko for the Joltik :)

Popkey

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Still on the topic of Keldeo, I have a few competitively IV bred Pokemon like a 5IV Female Prankster Sableye with recover (missing attack), and a 4IV 0 Speed Ferroseed with Stealthrock (missing attack).

Years
Still on the topic of Keldeo, I have a few competitively IV bred Pokemon like a 5IV Female Prankster Sableye with recover (missing attack), and a 4IV 0 Speed Ferroseed with Stealthrock (missing attack).

The Sableye will do!

I need to get keldeo cloned tho, I ran out of stock :/

Popkey

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Glad we could make a deal! I'm not going to available from 2:00PM EST untill 7:00PM EST most likely, but other than that, I should be fairly open for trades today, I will write a reply if I am home earlier, which I plan to be! I am not sure how long the event I am going to will take. Also, don't feel like you need to rush the cloning process, but trading either today or tomorrow would be preferable because I am most likely not going to be available Monday through Friday!

Years
This shop has a new dweller that I just bred and got hatched:

shinx.gif

Shinx

Nickname: Shinx
OT: Sherman
Lv: 1
Type: Electric
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rivalry
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Double Kick - Thunder Fang - Fire Fang - Ice Fang

It's already added to the shop!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015

shinx.gif

Shinx

Im interested in shinx check my quick trade thread and see if theres any you like

Years

shinx.gif

Shinx

If possible, can I switch the Lugia with this?

Years
If possible, can I switch the Lugia with this?

Sure, just note it will take a bit more time, since the lugia was already being cloned, and this one is still waiting cloning (will be the next pokémon to ask cloning to, at the same time as Keldeo).

Years
Also interested in lugia if you find two you like

Can you tell me if these are Kalos born and it's OT?

Spoiler:

I'm interested in most of them and it's being kinda hard to chose, hope this two infos help me do it xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Can you tell me if these are Kalos born and it's OT?

Spoiler:

I'm interested in most of them and it's being kinda hard to chose, hope this two infos help me do it xD
Gliscor OT Sapphire Kalos
Scolipede OT Eddit Kalos
Chesnaught OT Josepe :) Kalos
Lampent OT VIo Kalos
Togekiss OT LeaoR heat wave and aura sphere from b/w
Weavile OT LeaoR ice punch from b/w
Muk OT LeaoR ice punch from b/w
Scizor OT BAD BOY has superpower from b/w

Years
Gliscor OT Sapphire Kalos
Scolipede OT Eddit Kalos
Chesnaught OT Josepe :) Kalos
Lampent OT VIo Kalos
Togekiss OT LeaoR heat wave and aura sphere from b/w
Weavile OT LeaoR ice punch from b/w
Muk OT LeaoR ice punch from b/w
Scizor OT BAD BOY has superpower from b/w

I'll take Gliscor and Scizor if it's okay.

Back