• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RTM] Emerald Battle Factory (June) - Won by Castform

Years
Emerald Battle Factory Tour
This month we all decided that we do something different as opposed to the usual Random Battle formats. As a fan of the Battle Frontier of Gen 3, I thought that a format that mirrors the the Battle Factory would be a nice and fun change. Here are the rules:

Each player participating will receive a list of 6 Pokémon that are each randomly selected using a Random Number Generator, and each player will then choose 3 Pokémon from that 6 to use. The remaining 3 not picked cannot be used for the rest of the tour. After a player defeats their opponent in a round they will have the option of swapping one Pokémon with one of their opponent's Pokémon that they used, similar to how the battle factory worked in Emerald.

Guidelines
• This will be a Best of One, single elimination.
• Each player may only battle with 3 Pokémon
• Replays are required( they will be PMed).
• Ghosting is not allowed.
• There will likely be team submissions as well so be prepared to do so.

Other rules
- No player may change anything on the random Pokémon that are provided, doing so will result in disqualification.
- Any battle that has not been scheduled or has shown little to no activity will be decided at random on who gets the win. If there is history of activity on one players end they can receive an activity win.
- As a side note no player will receive any Pokémon to pick from that are placed in the following tiers: Little Cup, NFE, and Ubers.
- Players participating will receive their six Pokémon of choice the day after signups end and will have two days to construct a team of three.
- Once a player has chosen their three Pokémon out of the six their team is locked meaning that no Pokémon can be exchanged with the exception of the one Pokémon from your opponent upon winning.

Sign-ups will last until June 8th 11:59pm EST

Pairings
Resolve Vs. wolf
Nah Vs. Castform

Finals:
9tTmIng.png

Wolf Vs. Castform

Winner: Castform

Last edited by a moderator:
Years

i think I'll give this a go

I'll join. Sounds fun!
\

I will be PMing all of you your teams of 6 shortly.
All replays are to be private messaged to me. this is so that everyone's teams remains a surprise every round.
Once your team choice of three mons are chosen send me a pastebin or pokepaste if possible through a private message so that i may validate and keep track of teams.
I will post pairings once two days have expired or i have received everyone's teams.

Links to pastebin and pokepaste
https://pokepast.es/
https://pastebin.com/

Back