• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsonraider

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 20, 2018
I am confusion in one problem of my friend.

he is going to start a business like article website. He is posting every day content articles and earn revenue from google ads. The problem is that ha has no any investors and also not making a proper development and designing. So what he do right.

Sirfetch’d

sitting in bed. I have to go into work at 5 but I woke up just now and I don't really think I should go back to sleep haha

pkmin3033

Trying to decide if I should play Torna or Dragon Quest XI and ultimately doing neither and browsing instead. Life, why do you do this to me...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Trying to decide if I should play Torna or Dragon Quest XI and ultimately doing neither and browsing instead. Life, why do you do this to me...

I deeply wish Japan would share the 3DS version of DQXI, but I'll definitely be buying it for Switch/PS4, whichever I get sooner! It looks great.

Right now I'm half watching Solo: A Star Wars Story with my brother and sister. It's not very gripping since the action is without consequence (you already know how things turn out with Han and Chewie after all). I'm treating it as like, a fan fiction in video form.

pkmin3033

I deeply wish Japan would share the 3DS version of DQXI, but I'll definitely be buying it for Switch/PS4, whichever I get sooner! It looks great.
I'd suggest waiting for more information on Dragon Quest XI S on Switch before deciding one way or another, if that's going to make or break which one you get sooner. Not 100% sure what form it'll take on the Switch just yet, but I somehow doubt it'll be the same as the PS4 version...if it was, it wouldn't need the "S" in the title.

Aaanywho. I am currently about to make what will pass for lunch. Then I might play Xenoblade a little if I can stand it. If I can't I'll probably read. If I can't read either I'll post somewhere here complaining about how bad my life has gotten. So I'm well covered for this afternoon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Working on some upcoming threads / events for the E&M section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back