• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming Soon: The PokéCommunity Gym League

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
F8Ap4jH.png

Hey everyone, I'm Syn, and I'm here to introduce the Battle Server Staff's latest project: The PokéCommunity Gym League. The PokéCommunity Gym League—or PCGL for short— is a Pokémon League that operates out of our Competitive Pokémon Forum, and on our Battle Server. The league consists of eight gym leaders and four Elite Four members, all of which are members of our Battle Server Staff. The first person who manages to defeat each leader and Elite Four member (in succession) will be crowned PCGL Champion. Of course, other challengers may rise through the ranks, and challenge them for their spot as top dog. If you think you have what it takes to become champion, then challenge the PCGL—coming soon!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sweet! I hope it'll be an intense experience :D

Sirfetch’d

Just an update: we are making some final edits/changes to this and it should be up and running soon!

Back