• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Entertaining Chit-Chat (sportsproof!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
ive been sort of disenchanted with Marvel movies, so i haven't seen many of the recent ones. My friends said Black Panther is fantastic and it seems that everyone agrees, so maybe Ill see it in theaters.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Haven't seen a movie in theaters since Anchorman 2.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I had a chance to watch Black Panther myself several days ago, but all tickets were sold.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Wayward Pines is getting a little confusing, although season one wasn't bad.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I've found the Olympic Channel on my cable and now I know what I'm going to be watching forever.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Why must it be so tough to find something interesting to watch on Prime?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
i've been crying, no bawling, to absolutely every episode in the second half of 5th season of Once Upon A Time now. love the show ;;

Still haven't watched Black Panther or Wonder Woman, whoops.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Neither have I! I need to get around to at least one, more specifically the former.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Finally watched Wonder Woman myself. That is one badass movie and one badass hero.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Wonder Woman was kinda overrated cause it's the only decent DCEU movie tbh

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Now putting a check next to Black Panther. They could've given us more on Killmonger's origin; everything else was definitely worth the time!

Years
I'm really excited that Florence and the Machine is coming out with an album soon. It's only like a month away now. I can't wait to play it to death.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm really excited that Florence and the Machine is coming out with an album soon. It's only like a month away now. I can't wait to play it to death.
Oooh that'll be good for sure. I love them.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
They have these cute lesbian pricures in Hugto Pricure now.

Looking forward to the new openning with them added coming out hopefully really soon :)

Anyone else here a fan of the pretty cure animes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back