• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go away, you overpowered piece of ****!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I wouldn't say I don't like Phione and Manaphy, though I don't think they really seem like legendary Pokémon. I mean, they're rare, but so are Rotom and the pseudo legendaries in most regions, so I don't see why those two have to be considered legendaries.

For the one I actually dislike, I'd have to say Arceus. It just seem like it kinda stole the fame from Mewtwo, who was supposed to be the world's strongest Pokémon, but completely dominating it with the highest leveled Pokémon you can encounter in the wild, and with it's title as Pokémon God, which just made me dislike it really much. And to add to that, I really hate its design. I never expected the God of all Pokémon to be a space goat :<

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Regigigas; it looks incredibly awkward. Unfortunately I am at a loss to say more.

This ^ and for the same reason. I always had trouble wiping that thing out -^-

And Arceus, I never really cared or liked that Pokemon.
even though I have like 3 of them in my storage >>

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Phione, A.K.A, the Water type Glalie. It has bad stats all around, looks ugly, and its just not a very good Pokemon.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus.

The first three are just pointless, and the second three are plain ugly and made me think they're really running out of ideas for legendary trios. The best part of Black/White was the Legendary Pokemon - most of them are amazing - but those three just made me angry.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
The better question would be what legendaries do I like! I dislike all the legendaries with the exception of Jirachi, Celebi, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Mew, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Cobalion, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Zekrom. Mostly because I dislike the designs of all of the others.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I don't like any legendary. I mean they're needed in the game, but people just use them for a cheap win online and it takes hardly any skill. Although if I had to choose I'd have to say it's a tie between Landorus, thundurus, tornadus, and Arceus. The legendary trio because they don't need any more legendaries in Black and White and they just seemed like add-ons. Arceus because noobs who don't feel like working hard to make your team unstoppable use him.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
If I can't breed them, I don't give a F***!

I love hatching eggs, egg moves, IV Breeding, EV training.

I can't do they with Legends, so STOP MAKING 10+ Legends each GEN.

Dialga, Palkia, Gritania, Arcues, Darkrai, Creseslia, Shymin, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Heatran, Regigigias.

11 Legendaries. A Little Much? Did I miss any?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Cresselia, Tornadus or Thundurus. None of their designs ever really appealed to me and they're all super annoying to have to battle. The only reason Landorus isn't there is because I used one a lot in White and it has been very good to me.

Years
Mesprit, I generally dislike the Lake Trio all around, but Mesprit's just ... bad
I just can't bring myself to like it ...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
Ho-oh. I don't like Ho-oh. Also, any of the 4th and 5th Gen Legendaries. None of them ever really appealed to me except Darkrai, he's pretty cool in my opinion.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
@SnowpointQuincy, I agree 11 legendaries is waaaaaaaay too much. What happened to having 5 in the fist gen? Also, did you realize more and more legendaries are added in each gen? In gen I there was 5, Gen II there was 6 in Gen II, 10 in gen III, (there are way too many in RSE), Gen IV had 11, and gen 5 had like 12 or 13.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Arceus. It was like they gave up and couldn't think of anything creative so they just went with "MOST POWERFUL GOD POKEMON OF ALL TIME!!11111111" it was so lame.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Moltres. They really could have done something better with the whole phoenix thing (without stepping too far into Ho-Oh territory, naturally).

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2012
After 2nd generation, Legendaries got stupid. I especially hate Arceus, mostly because of it's stats. Every dumbass 12 year old hacks a team of Arceus and thinks they are hot ****. It's annoying.

Shaymin and Jirachi are absolutely adorable though.

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, Landorus, Celebi, Thundurus, Tornadus, Arceus, Darkrai

Manaphy, Phione, and Shaymin are pointless.

Celebi is a Mew-wannabe. Sure, it was the original "time" Pokemon, but for me, Dialga was much cooler for the "time" thing. Guardian of the Forest my arse; a lot of other Pokemon are more fit to protect the forest.

The Kami Trio all just look really bad to me, but since I haven't played Black or White, I wouldn't really know their effectiveness. However maybe their new beast forms will redeem their current poor designs that are pretty much just recolors of each other.

Darkrai. As I sad in the Underrated/Overrated Pokemon thread, it's just a wannabe Mewtwo that was awful in its own movie.

Arceus, the God Pokemon. It was really annoying in its own movie, its design is pretty awkward, and it just isn't very impressive. It's a behemoth in competitive play, sure, but it's also overused...

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Darkrai pisses me off. Everyone loves it, and I've never even heard its cry let alone obtained one.

^ Eeyup. I'm anything but a fan of Darkrai. Reminds me of an emo kid lololol

But of ALL the legendaries, I despise those genies. All three of them I hate equally. Horrendous designs, even in their alternate forms (Which I'll be nice and say they're not quite as awful as the original forms). A complete missed idea for good legendaries. Plus, there were already two trios in Gen V, the Tao and the Musketeers. Did we really need the Genies? :/

Back