• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
Seeing how I got a new haircut recently, I figured it'd only be appropriate for me to post a new picture. So; here it is.

Spoiler:

nevershoutnever! shirt = win <3

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
So yeah.. My friend coloured my hair Saturday.. Yus the one with me in the picture.. :D

So yeah..

Before.. :D

Spoiler:

Then since the after one kinda sucked I'm using one from the Valentines ball yesterday.. And yeah, it's always more fun posting a pic were I'm all dressed up.. :D

Spoiler:

Also yeah.. Thought it would be fun to post this one for one reason and one reason only... Check out my heels!!!.. And yeah, I'm about to lose balance there... xD

Spoiler:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
The following pictures are brought to you by the Nintendo DSi; in stores since last year (you owe me money, Nintendo):

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Soooooooo..
I got a new haircut. Thought I might share. n_n

Spoiler:

Don't throw up too much. xD;
Sorry about the lighting. It was too sunny for pictures but I took it anyway. Ignore the random clothes strewn about. ;D

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
Years
Here's meeeeee...:

Spoiler:

Mi con mi madre

Spoiler:

...And my babies. <3

And one more pic of me and my buddies/bf:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
hay guys!!! ^o^

Spoiler:

i totally got this top at rue 21 for like 7 dollars or so and i love it <3

Spoiler:

i got this top the other day at aero obvs and i love it ;0;

Spoiler:

my hair looks darker in this pic. weird D:

Spoiler:

smiling weirdly ftw.
i like my hair in this picture though ^-^;;

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
DSC01652-1.jpg

^ Me and my cousin Eleana. I love me. This is definitely the best picture of myself I have.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
I don't know why I didn't post earlier, but here is my most recent picture. Taken with my webcam a short while after my last haircut. :3

thebeginning.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back