• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RM2K Games?

Years
i dunno if this is the right forum or what not, but i was wondering if anyone can post links to "COMPLETED" pokemon games, made on rm2k/3 'cause i wanna play some duh!

thanks in advance.

Also does anyone have any links to any pokemon games you can download and play online... like battle other ppl online!

-Jamo-

Last edited:

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
not here at pc they are all demos pokemon games are very big and take alot of coding most. Most wont be done for a long time

Years
lol yeah, that game is really funny and cool, i played it, but im lookin for any games or any games that are nearly finished. that are maybe looking really good.

Years
i played once a game named Pokemon 2k... too bad that i lost the link :D
that game was created using standard, rtp gfx and re-colored pokemon pictures from r\b & gold... but at least that's a completed game :D

Years
Well could you find it lol :(, i really wanna try one out, 'cause the only one i have really seen is ptei only that isnt catching pokemon, its killing them lol

Also does anyone have any links to any pokemon games you can download and play online... like battle other ppl online!

Last edited:
Years
cool i'll have a look at that game, and i would make a game, but i dunno how to use sphere or game maker, and im in the middle of making a resident evil game in rm2k3. lol i just wanna try out some pokemon games :\ .

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
The only completed "catch 'em all" games I know of are REALLY old and pale in comparison to the demos you'll see here. SO old you'll be hard-pressed to find links. But if you want to search, be my guest:

-Pokemon 2k
-RM2Kemon (spoof)
-Pokemon Galaxy

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
Pretty soon, you may see a few completed RM2k/3 Pokemon games pop up here, but don't get your hopes up because it may be a while.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
yeah Games take a long time because of all the mapping, coding, and thinking of a good storyline, look at me Ive used Rm2k3 for 2 years and Games fully finished: 0 :(

Back