• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
HAha, yes, it's Azumarill.

Let's see... a wall? Then I'm guessing... Miltank?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Charmander?... I think it's Charmander since your avatar are red... but I'm not so sure.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Nidoking? Lapras might be a coincidence.

Nope, but now the answer should be obvious. I think your favorite is Nidorina. Your avatar just reminds me of Nidorina so much.

You're right, and that's what the avatar is! Unfortunately, guessing anything else'll be a shot in the dark. Probably.

VanilkaXVulpix

C-Class Connaisseuse
Years
Even though you've already admitted your favorite, I'm going to guess that your favorite is Houndour anyway.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Assuming you were going for 2nd fav, answer is; nope! Try again.

oing for the obvious, I'm guessing your fav is vulpix?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Not Jiggles.

But I'm gonna say Bohmander for you, also known as Salamence (and it wouldn't be the first time you brought it up).

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Yeah, I can't deny that. Love that gal. :D

But it's not Vulpix? Gotta be a second favorite, then, else you wouldn't have a whole username based around one. Guess that means your favorite is Glaceon, unless there's some trickery behind that, too.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
3rd favorite, but no. I'll help you guys out. Stay with in the first 3 generations, and even then, most of them would be from generation 1.

I'm still not sure if Nidoking is your favorite, though. Am I allowed to guess again?

Back