• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Luminous Yellow Version [Beta 1 Released.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

[CSS by Neo-Wolf, Edited by NatureKeeper to fit the thread...
Scrolling bars by NatureKeeper, written into HTML, edited, and transformed to CSS from Jagold's bars...]

[a id]bls[/a id]
[alink id="ROMInf"].:ROM Info:.[/alink id][alink id="Storyline"].:Storyline:.[/alink id][alink id="Features"].:Features:.[/alink id][alink id="Screenshots"].:Media:.[/alink id][alink id="Releases"].:Releases:.[/alink id][alink id="Credits"].:Credits&Thanks:.[/alink id]

Hey there all, NatureKeeper here. I've seen that tonnes want a Yellow Remake. So, I'll join the Yellow Remake war into making a Yellow Remake...

Pokémon LuminousYellow Version

[a id]ROMInf[/a id]
sf9rv6.png

So, Will this be normal for Kantoing Hoenn?
Pokémon Ruby AXVE​

[alink id="bls"] ^Go to Browsing Links[/alink id]​

[a id]Storyline[/a id]
Storyline

What's going on?
Your tenth birthday has arrived and you're prepared to take a Pokémon. When you go to OAK's lab, you find nothing but your childhood rival, Gary. After searching, you find Prof.Oak, then you get attacked by a Pikachu which Oak catches. After going to the lab, only one SQUIRTLE was remaining. Gary took that SQUIRTLE, as a result, you had to take the Wild Pikachu. However, It hated to go inside it's Pokéball. After that, you discovered that this Pikachu had a massive thunderbolt that sends anyone dashing in the air. In thus, Team Rocket is following you and willing to get that Pikachu. And on the other hand, you need to win the Kanto League. Will they take Pikachu? Will you stop rocket? THe choice is left for you.

[a id]Features[/a id]
2efhmqd.png

What will we expect?
-Not 100% Yellow Remake
-Extended Storyline
-Kanto Region
-Heroes: Red and SoulSilver\Crystal (The Hereos of FRLG\HGSS I mean...)
-No Single Sinnoh Pokémon, To make the game trade- compatible with others ;)
-Pikachu's Faces will appear in certain events, however replacing ?, again to avoid Trade incompatibility with other games.
-PIKACHU will not evolve.
-PIKACHU will be far more powerful
-Gary will pop out anywhere, watch out!
-DIglett tunnel, Mt.Moon and Victory Road will be almost Remapped, so it won't be 100% yellow ;)
-I found Charon the Ferryman's Animation Secret in one of the youtube posts. I think I'll ask her for permission.

[a id]Screenshots[/a id]
wloif4.png

Evidence always supports...
Notice: The screenshots are of the game in development and material may change.

These one are out-dated. Check updates for the new ones.

5vt08l.png
igvnrq.png

21k02sn.png
2li7zm1.png

New Ones:

[
20th5wj.png
160csg6.png

2eofbea.png
fuesm.png

2yu0jh5.jpg

Vedios

Escaping the ???? plaace after death.

Spoiler:

Double beta test

Spoiler:

[a id]Releases[/a id]
fnbugw.png

So what can we do about all that?

Beta 1's Post and Release
Beta 1 Bugfix 1.1's Post and Release

[a id]Credits[/a id]
Credits:

-BALLADOFWINDFISHES: Yellow Recolors
-MEWTWOMAN: FireRedRips
-WAH: The 'Parche Minis RF' rombase
-HACKMEW: XSE, OverworldEditor, Advance Pallete Editor, and so much more...
-LU-HO: Advance-Map
-THE HELMETED RODENT: Un-lz GBA, Poképic
-DARTHATORN: Evolution Editor Pro, Pokémon Editor Pro.
-THETHETHETHE and TEAM SNAGEM: Item Editor
-DRAGOON: HeartGold and SoulSilver PKMN OWs.
-VEEKUN: HGSS Trainers
-Dazz: Kotone's OWs.

Thanks also to

-Raichu_is_Awesome
-Ash493
-Jenna
-jessejeneco

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I know, but every yellow remake is unique, but they end up all the same. X.x

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Yep,but can he make the difference? (no offense, but i hate yellow, red and blue)

And something else i noticed.There is already a Zap Yellow hack in progressing hacks. :\

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

There is already a hack with the name ZapYellow.

Ehmm.. I PMed Blazichu to Rename it to LightZapYellow but he didn't respond. I'll ask Jagold...

This looks pretty good.
Let's just hope that the work is good.
Good luck!

- Munchlax

Yet another Yellow remake....shall i count them?
Eheh...

That is not necassary, because this one, in it's own ways, is much more unique than others, good luck Keeper :).
Thanks there!

I know,but every yellow remake is unique,but they end up all the same. X.x
I hope I can make mine unique, though...

That is true...well, we'll just have to wait and see, right ;)?
Good reply :D

Yep,but can he make the difference? (no offense,but i hate yellow,red and blue)

And something else i noticed.There is already a Zap Yellow hack in progressing hacks. :\

I'm trying to Satisfy you guys, I'm gonna try to make this solo, though :). And I'm PMing Jagold now to fix this :).

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Um... You Pmed Blazichu? xD Blazichu isn't a mod anymore :P. You need to ask Cierra or djg.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
Light Zap Yellow? Why do you want the name Zap Yellow? You could get a good name.
Here i'll guess. How about Crashing Yellow? Just a guess :3.. By the way. I would want to see some changes in here. and also some exciting scripts and adventure.. Im keeping an eye on this.. Goodluck~

NatureKeeper

Erhm.. Well, I'm not trying to 'steal the hack'. I wanted Zap in the name cause Z is a reverse of Pikachu's tail, huh? And I'm sorry guys but I made this name by myself and I did not know That the name has been used. And LightZa[ is a zap of lightning ;).

NatureKeeper

MAn! I'm progressing so fast with Light Zap Yellow! Expect beta 1 soon! Already finished mapping from Pallet Town till Route 3. What remains: Route 22, Part of Route 23, Pewter, Route 3, Mt.Moon, Route 4 and Cerulean. Pretty fast progress.

jesse jenco

ZAP YELLOW creator
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
hey you light zap yellow guy im the creator of the first zap yellow to be posted why did you steal my games name?

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Man!There sure are alot of yellow remakes popping up everywhere,including mine,man I guess everyone will have to try there best with these yellow remakes....

NatureKeeper

I announce after agreement with jesse, that It'll finally be the untaken name Luminous Yellow. I already PMed Cierra. And please if I just know that Luminous Yellow's taken... I'll put my Missingno on the other one so it's gets glitched. Mwuhaaahaaha!

Some Answers:

Pikachu cannot follow the character until I find a very strict way.

I made a scratch-map of Pewter everybody. Rate it plz...

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back