• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Team!

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
All lvl 100s and basically maxed the stats as much as possible =D

Dragonite: Naive
- Draco Meteor
- Fly
- Thunder
- Outrage

Arceus: Naive
- Blizzard
- Surf
- Solar Beam
- Thunder

Umbreon: Modest
- Last Resort
- Moonlight
- Confuse Ray
- Giga Impact

Hitmonchan: Calm
- Detect
- Close Combat
- Fire Punch
- Counter

Feraligatr (Shiny): Lax
- Hydro Cannon
- Focus Punch
- Blizzard
- Dive

Typhlosion: Hardy
- Flamethrower
- Dig
- Eruption
- Blast Burn

Rate and tell me what I need to do to improve my team.
Dragonite MUST be in the team.

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
Years
My comments/changes will be in BOLD

All lvl 100s and basically maxed the stats as much as possible =D

Dragonite: Naive
- Draco Meteor
- Fly/Roost
- Fire Punch/ExtremeSpeed
- Outrage

Not too bad a set, but Thunder is far too inaccurate to be worth it without Rain. If you've got the ExtremeSpeed Dratini from the Dragon's Den, then consider keeping ExtremeSpeed. It's basically an 80 Base Power Quick Attack. The only other thing that comes close to it (and actually beats it in Base Power) is STAB + Technician-boosted Bullet Punch from Scizor.

Arceus: Naive
- Blizzard
- Surf
- Solar Beam
- Thunder

I personally am against playing legendaries in-game, but give Arceus one of the Elemental Plates (Zap Plate, Splach Plate, ect), as it's ability turns Arceus into different types depending on the plate it's holding. And every Arceus set I've seen has the move Judgment. It also becomes the type Arceus is and it is what makes Arceus, Arceus. Just something to consider.

Umbreon: Careful
- Payback/Toxic
- Moonlight
- Confuse Ray/Protect
- Return

Try to avoid moves like Giga Impact that require you to recharge for a turn. Return is much more reliable, considering how powerfull it is with Max Happieness. Umbreon is a great defensive Pokemon and can be used to inflict Status. You could give it Payback for a STAB attack, or the Toxic + Protect combo. Posion your opponent, then Protect until it dies from posion.

Hitmonchan: Adamant/Jolly
- Thunderpunch
- Close Combat
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch

Fire + Electric + Ice gives awesome type coverage, along with STAB Close Combat. Along with an Atk or Speed boosting Nature, and Hitmonchan can be quite useful.

Feraligatr (Shiny): Adamant/Jolly
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch/Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance/Rock Slide

Feraligatr works best as a physical attacker, with STAB waterfall doing a lot of damage. Earthquake is a must as it can destroy Electric types Feraligatr finds itself up against. After a boost from Swords Dance, it can OHKO most of its opponents. Or give it Rock Slide for excellent coverage with Earthquake.

Typhlosion: Naive/Hasty
- Flamethrower
- Dig/Earthquake
- Eruption/Sunny Day
- Shadow Claw/Brick Break/Solarbeam

You don't want to have 3 moves of the same type on one pokemon. It leaves you walled by other types and can give you difficulties. If you can get a secondary Earthquake TM, teach it that over Dig. You could also try the SunnyBeam combo, as with Sunlight, Solarbeam doesn't require a recharge. If not, then give it Eruption and either Shadow Claw or Brick Break depending on your preference.

Rate and tell me what I need to do to improve my team.
Dragonite MUST be in the team.

Hope I helped. I also corrected the natures for you. Not sure if you're willing to change those, but if you ever do another playthrough, keep them in mind.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Thx but how would I actually be able to change the pokemon's nature to something else?

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
Years
Thx but how would I actually be able to change the pokemon's nature to something else?

You basically have to catch/breed for the right natures and train them up again. Don't know if you're willing to do that. I just put the right natures there as references for whenever you do another playthrough or something.

Back