• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Somniac:
So let me get this straight. You don't like clothes, you live in the middle of no where, and answer the door to completely random people.....
. . .
Girl, if you walked in right now, i'd just consider it self-sacrifice. ;x

Congratulations, you made me giggle.

When I'm at home I'm either wearing whatever I did for the rest of the day (in case I had to go out somewhere) or just some sports wear and a Megadeth t-shirt. I'm not too fond of shorts but when it's too warm (aka Summer) I have no choice but to wear them if I don't want my legs to fry.

And yes, ladies' minds can be more complex and hard to understand than most of the physics stuff I've studied so far at Uni. If you manage to understand 1/10th of a girl's mind, consider yourself happy.

Megadeth tshirts and physics? You sound like me.
[Oh and don't worry, I don't even understand most girls minds either]

Unfortunately, that's something that I can't comment on, as I'm a guy...

Well I'm sure no one would judge you if you had, wink wink.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't like shoes or socks at all tbh. I go barefoot as much as possible and then wear sandals until it snows. :3 AND THE SNOW HAS FINALLY MELTED I CAN WEAR THEM AGAIN YESSS

Also bras are nice as long as you have one that fits comfortably. I really do prefer wearing them over not doing so.

Years
I don't like shoes or socks at all tbh. I go barefoot as much as possible and then wear sandals until it snows. :3 AND THE SNOW HAS FINALLY MELTED I CAN WEAR THEM AGAIN YESSS

Also bras are nice as long as you have one that fits comfortably. I really do prefer wearing them over not doing so.

Bras never always love my body lol. They get so uncomfortable!

And I love wearing socks because they hide my irregular big toes and I don't want people seeing my deformed, shortened left foot's big toe. My feet are also so prone to getting cold as well hahaha.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Umm. I love socks lol. Why are we even talking about socks? 0_o That's...strangeee.

And bras? Why would I wear that? Im a boy lol.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Well guys, i'm gonna go now.
I've still got some free time on my hands, and just realised when typing it how pathetically out of shape i've gotten.
*puts on epic playlist* "Time for **** to get real."

Be seeing you Somniac. ;x

~End Transmission~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't like the way my feet look and they get cold a lot but I still refuse socks as much as possible. They just... make me uncomfortable? idk. I don't like slippers either. :(

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I don't like the way my feet look and they get cold a lot but I still refuse socks as much as possible. They just... make me uncomfortable? idk. I don't like slippers either. :(
I've known people who just don't like socks because their feet sweat a lot, it could be something like that. I've just always been more comfortable in a good pair of socks than anything else, though sometimes I wear work boots and that's about the only time I can't stand having socks on when I take them off, it's like there's no air down there.

Ahem. Man bra? It's the latest fad.
Seinfeld was there ten years ago with the "bro".

Okay, more like 15 years ago.

Er. 18 years ago. God I hate time.

Gabri

m8
Years
Megadeth tshirts and physics? You sound like me.

To be more specific, Engineering Physics. It's the course I'm taking at Uni.
And hehe, I needed to have something from my favourite band. I'm mostly into that kind of music, but will listen to anything with a good electric guitar.

I can only be barefooted in Summer. I can't stand not having socks on any other season. Sometimes my feet swell on some spots and get itchy as hell when they're cold.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I prefer socks over being barefoot. I tend to be too lazy to find socks, though. I also bother my family by wearing odd socks, also out of laziness. {:

ou live in the middle of no where
Hey, are we neighbors? T;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Also, quick question to the girls push-up bras? I hear so many different opinions about them :I
We-ell... I don't... need them. At all. It would be ridiculous for me to wear one. xD; But they look good on other people who are the right size and pairing them with the right cut of clothing can make a very nice look.

Ryoutarou said:
I've known people who just don't like socks because their feet sweat a lot, it could be something like that. I've just always been more comfortable in a good pair of socks than anything else, though sometimes I wear work boots and that's about the only time I can't stand having socks on when I take them off, it's like there's no air down there.
Well idk certain ones make my ankles itch and I feel a bit trapped? I like being able to run round barefoot with like no chance of slipping, too.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Well idk certain ones make my ankles itch and I feel a bit trapped? I like being able to run round barefoot with like no chance of slipping, too.
Man, that's actually one of my favorite parts about wearing socks. I really enjoy that sliding sensation...I mean, yeah, sometimes I fall straight on my ass, but it's still fun for me the rest of the time. Though I can understand people not liking them, I used to be like that until I started paying attention to the sort of socks that I was buying and when I was wearing them. Like, ankle socks are nice for being indoors, but I absolutely hate them when I have to wear shoes since they leave the bit of my foot right above my ankle open to rubbing against my shoe and leaving me with a nasty sore. (and I'm not fan of those big things that cover your shins either, now those make me feel incredibly uncomfortable)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Push ups are nice to a point. Otherwise, you've got bazookas sticking off your chest.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Push ups are nice to a point. Otherwise, you've got bazookas sticking off your chest.

This just made my whole day.

I only asked cause some girls are fine with them while others hate them. And the most interesting part is that there's no boob size differences between them. Girls of all kinds both like and hate them. I just found that a little odd.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
This just made my whole day.

I only asked cause some girls are fine with them while others hate them. And the most interesting part is that there's no boob size differences between them. Girls of all kinds both like and hate them. I just found that a little odd.

You need to use the like system more! It's fun and addicting, lmao. As a guy, I think that on some girls they look nice but on others, no.

Years
I'm very picky about socks. The cheap athletic ones with the weird grating stuff on the bottom can die in a fire. My socks have to be completely smooth all around!

But I'd rather wear sandals all year long if I could. Too bad I work foodservice. :p

Also, quick question to the girls push-up bras? I hear so many different opinions about them :I

My best friend! I actually look like I have boobs if I wear one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back