Sheep

she/her
Seen 27 Minutes Ago
Posted 48 Minutes Ago
30,694 posts
14.3 Years
If any? Are there any evil team bosses you struggled with, either recently or when you were younger?
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Aisaka

♡ Baby, I ain't a wannabe, I'm just not there yet~

She/Her
優木せつ菜 ♡
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
594 posts
74 Days
While it wasn't specifically me, friends at school at the time apparently had a hard time with Ghetsis in BW. Apparently his Cohagrigus was too defensive and got away with double protect pretty often and their teams went down to Toxic.

PC's self-appointed Setsuna fangirl ♡

Setsuna Scarlet Storm!! ♡
Avatar by あまおう on Pixiv: [ Source ]

Roni

depresseroni

shen't
PH
Online now
Posted 50 Minutes Ago
6,668 posts
7.8 Years
+1 for Ghetsis, but i'll also chip in the double battle with Mars and Jupiter on Spear Pillar. as a 10 year old i had a poor choice of pokemon for my team and with my boi Barry literally sending out a Munchlax versus a Purugly and Skuntank, i knew i was in trouble.
Currently Raising:
Noicelle the Noivern

Lv. 100 @ 6639
Challenge: Legendary Trainer
Legendary: TBA
Steely Dan the Metagross
Tag-Team w/ Ash Ketchup

Lv. 100 @ 6494
Challenge: Pseudo-Legendary Master
Legendary: TBA
VPPSteamAvatarFlair

Sheep

she/her
Seen 27 Minutes Ago
Posted 48 Minutes Ago
30,694 posts
14.3 Years
I had a hard time against Cyrus back in the day! Ghetsis was decently strong too, but mannn Cyrus demolished me on the first and second battles at least lol.
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fritz

---

Age 21
Male
Online now
Posted 6 Days Ago
1,374 posts
4.4 Years
Definitely Ghetsis, took me several tries to beat him the first time I played through Pokémon Black/White, though he was a lot easier in the second Gen 5 games

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
33,062 posts
12.9 Years
ghetsis, there is no competition lol like i've had points where other team leaders are difficult (maxie/archie when i was a kid, i had trouble w cyrus in pearl a while back, i remember lusamine posing a problem) but i dread ghetsis in any playthrough of BW, idc HOW good i think my team is lmfao. that's a hard ass fight man.
LOUDER THAN GOD'S REVOLVER

twitter | twitch

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted December 16th, 2020
3,070 posts
6.4 Years
oh ghetsis hands down. I remember raging inwardly so many times. my poor ds and its a button :<
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted December 10th, 2020
9 posts
48 Days
BW Ghetsis for me. I would say Mother Beast Lusamine would be in contention, but I haven’t played Sun/Moon with the exact same ruleset that I used with Black/White (the most notable difference between the rulesets being the fact that Revive Spam was a legal strategy in Moon)