• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody use Pinterest these days?

Years
Does anybody here use Pinterest these days? For those that do, what are some of the reasons you use it?

nevermind the fact that they are the reason it's difficult to find art sources

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The lack of sources and the amount of reposting is precisely why i dont use pinterest actually. I try to search things and filer out the pinterest so i can find things at their original source.

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

Need I say more?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Mmm not really for anime pics and stuff like that since they tend to be unsourced and in bad quality. But sometimes I will use it to look up clothes for my characters if I stumble upon it while looking since it suggests more clothes pictures and stuff, so it's useful for that only.

Years
i check in from time to time. by time to time, i mean once a year since the place really does nothing for me. the only time i use it more than once is when a picture i'm searching for is only available in pinterest.

Years
i made an account again really recently to download cute phone wallpapers, but that's it. =( when searching on google the wallpapers i want tend to be pinterest-only, so i was stuck making an account to access them. it's not a site i would think to go to first if i want to download anything.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
nevermind the fact that they are the reason it's difficult to find art sources loool

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I remember I used to use Pintrest to mark that I had listened to an album, and gave a mini review of it. Needless to say, that practice didn't last long.

Years
i used to search pinterest for design inspirations when i was still bothered to log in but these days i just don't and can't really be bothered to keep searching them when even the tiniest scroll prompts you to log in first before looking

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I have a friend who uses it a lot still but I personally don't use it a lot. I have a couple references for art pinned here and there but that's mostly for like pose references.

Years
Totally agree with previous statements. Use sometimes for inspiration and some pictures that only there available. But in most cases it's useless.

Years
I use it primarily to steal maps for D&D and occasionally for an RP faceclaim if I can't select one from the images I already actually own.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen May 17, 2019
app is extremely usel for me, asI always search there new ideas for my home and style

Years
Yes! I love using Pinterest! I've actually become a lot more active on there recently! It's a wonderful place to find outfit inspiration/fashion, recipes, room decor ideas, and to get face claims for characters! ^-^

It's also handy for saving pictures of hot anime men.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I do the same thing with my writing. And then for little projects I find that I can do around the house.

Back