• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Idea] Pokémon Mystery Version

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
2h5pf9y.png

Introduction

Hello! My name is GliscorFan08, but i'm known as P00M, in the other fórums i'm in. Well, i always had a dream: creating my own Pokémon Game with RMXP. The problem is, i'm a spriter (an amateur one) not a scripter, so i could never make my own game. Can someone please help me? I would really apreciate it.

Story

You're dad was working for Geovanni, and he , along with a group of scientists, discover a Mew fossil, and tried to create the most powerful Pokémon ever, Mewtwo. Unfortunaly, all the scientists died, including your dad.

The Mew Fossil was sent to Professor Mark, an Isshu region researcher. He, somehow could re-create Mew, and when you went to visit him, Mew ran away. Since then, Mew has appeared many times in the Isshu region, and helped you many times on your adventure.

You start in the friendly Jaktree town. You will visit Professor Mark to get your first Pokémon, but unfortunaly the Isshu region starters have already been given, and the remaining Pokémon is a Pikachu.

Evil rival teams, Team Diamond and Team Pearl, are trying to capture Mew and use it for their personnal purposes. You will meet them many times in your adventure, and in a certain time, Team Pearl will capture Mew, and brainwash him.

You have to stop them and free Mew, along with the help of Team Diamond! And like all other Pokémon Trainers, collect the 8 Badges, and beat the Isshu Region Pokémon League!

After the Pokémon League, you will see visions of your dad... The Universe's Balance is ruined, because of the damage caused by Mew when it was being brainwashed by Team Pearl. You have to stop it and save the Universe!

(More as i go through the story)

Features

- Brand new region!

- Travel to the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova regions!

- 50 new Isshu Pokémon, with 1 new Legendary, and 3 new Roaming Pokémon.

- You can catch all Legendary Pokémon from Past Genarations and Isshu Region, and all have a plot behind their appearence.

- Bank System!

- MiniGames (Like the PokeAthelon)

- You can battle all the other Gyms and Leagues on the other regions!

- Double Battles & Triple Battles.

- You can face any Elite Four you want first (Like in B&W)

- Challenge Lucas, Gold, Brendan, Black, Barry, and Pokémon Master Red (beware, his pokémon are all close to Lv 100).

Region

Map coming soon!

Gym Leaders & Elite Four

(No names Yet)

Gym Leaders:

1 - ??? - Bug Type Gym Leader

2 - ??? - Dark Type Gym Leader

3 - ??? , ??? and ??? - (Triple Battle) Fighting Type Gym Leaders

4 - ??? - Water Type Gym Leader

5 - ??? - Ground Type Gym Leader

6 - ??? - Electric Type Gym Leader

7 - ??? - Ice Type Gym Leader

8 - ??? - Fire Type Gym Leader

Elite Four

1 - ??? - Steel Type Elite Four

2 - ??? - Psychic Type Elite Four

3 - ??? - Ghost Type Elite Four

4 - ??? - Dragon Type Elite Four

Champion - ??? (I'm assuming he will meet the hero, or help him) - Mixed Type Champion

Screenshots & Videos

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Videos:

None Yet :(

Progress

Main Story: 65% (Only the Mew part)

Scondary Story: 0%

Sprites: 0%

Maps: 0%

Special Events: 0%

Team

P00M / GliscorFan08 - Leader (Spriter & Scripter)

NEEDING SPRITERS AND SCRIPTERS!

Support

Coming soon!

Releases

Nothing yet =/

Credits

Poccil & FlameGuru - Starter Kit

--------------------------------------------------

I need people to help me! If you're interested, please PM me or post it on the thread! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
The story seems a little too Cliche. And I don't think you should bury yourself too far into things from the get-go. Maybe start smaller; with one region? Just a suggestion.

Good luck on your game!

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
I might not put all of the regions, but some will be in, the most important regions like Hoenn or Kanto.

And Slayring, thanks for your help :D Are you a Spriter or a Scripter?

amandapj

Quilava Obsesser
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2011
I'd be able to help with spriting, even though I'm still partly learning how.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Just saying from experience, this project, if it gets underway, will not finish.

But if you're actually interested in doing it, then go ahead. Stuff like this provide a good learning experience.

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
Some screenshots:

I'm still new in RMXP so i only got this ready.

Sprites are temporary.

20z6xkg.jpg

zsptgg.jpg

1z55e87.jpg

e6dtac.jpg

n1flfc.jpg

Criticism is appreciated :)

Years
Are you really gonna be the first to create triple battles? if so congratulations.
Are the over world placeholders, and from what i see there are already mapping errors.
I have read the story, and its not to bad, although why is Mew a he?

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
Mew has no sex. So it's "it", sorry about that. Thanks for pointing that out, my English isn't that good :)

About the triple battles, it will take a lot of scripting to be able to do it, but i'll try. I haven't got many experience in RMXP, but i do have experience in scripting in other Game Making Engines, so with this one it might not that hard.

Back