• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Jap 6iv Ditto (maybe shiny idm) FT: Volcanion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
I can also offer some shinies for the Ditto but it has to be 6iv and Jap

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Why don't you just go to jagold's giveaway? The giveaway is for a Lv100 shiny 6IV jap ditto

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
Why don't you just go to jagold's giveaway? The giveaway is for a Lv100 shiny 6IV jap ditto

It will probably not get taken, my luck for these kinds of things are terrible, thank goodness I got enough codes from my friends and I for the Volcanions

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
It will probably not get taken, my luck for these kinds of things are terrible, thank goodness I got enough codes from my friends and I for the Volcanions

Hahahha, basically anyone can get one. You can even get multiple ones if you wanted. The person has been kind enough to offer me one for my Alpha Sapphire, one for Sun and another for Ultra Moon.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
What shiny pokemon do you have

I have a few shiny legends, shiny bagon, espeon, zorua, Porygon Z, Porygon 2, phione, meowstick, greninja, froakie and more, lmk please if you want to know my full list (I believe these pokemon are the best from my list)

Hahahha, basically anyone can get one. You can even get multiple ones if you wanted. The person has been kind enough to offer me one for my Alpha Sapphire, one for Sun and another for Ultra Moon.

Hahaha if only it was that simple for me. I find it like a big runaround and me being as lazy as I am, feel that if someone else can get it for me I'm more interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Hahaha if only it was that simple for me. I find it like a big runaround and me being as lazy as I am, feel that if someone else can get it for me I'm more interested

Hhahaha, its pretty simple. just putting a pokemon on GTS and letting em know in the thread but you do you :)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 4, 2017
Yeah I've just done that,"but I'd love to get it for tomorrow hence this post

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
I have shiny JPN ditto 6iv lv100 I'll take any shiny legendary Pokémon you have I can trade now fc 3239 7622 8949 I need your fc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back