• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow hack: Pokemon STRIKE! Yellow Version [BETA 0.5 W.I.P. - BETA 0.4 Available]

Years
aJ7BfrB.png
That's not a bad pic for Mewtwo. However, it's blurry. Bring me a good quality sprite and I'll see if I put it into the hack.

DON'T HURRY GUYS, I'm working on the hack yet. Probably it will be ready between Halloween/Christmass.

Regards.

Years
The Bloodless Gen II Graphics Resource has a front and back sprite:

8vMmwxU.png
W07e5Ek.png

Here's a scaled-down Gen 1 copy:

I8cJshe.png
4CndUZn.png

Just give credit to Rangi and Bloodless if you use them, thanks.

IxIU3bH.png
I already have my own front sprite. The backsprite is pretty cool. I'd ask if I can edit it yet tho, before using (and giving credits).

I should share my sprite source on Skeetendo too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I thought you could not obtain Jynx at all in beta 0.4, but it's in the Game Corner.

Last edited:
Years
Hey guys,

In the latest version, is it even POSSIBLE to get Magikarp? Or is it left out on purpose?

you can only get one magikarp from the man who sells it for $500 in the pokemon center on route 4 (before the entrance to mt. moon)
since the "weaker" fishing rods like the old rod and good rod are not available in this game

Whats up man how is the hack going? Are you still working on it?

I'm still wondering myself whether or not Drake is still working on a new beta release of this game

Last edited:

Maximdraco

A achievement developer in Retroachievements
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 16, 2023
May I ask about Eyecandy? Is a place in the 0.4 version of the hack hack? A place in the 0.5 version once is done? Is a person who edited/created the maps?

Days
Hey! Just wondering if I'll be able to download this? The link isn't working and I really wanna play this! Ty!

you can only get one magikarp from the man who sells it for $500 in the pokemon center on route 4 (before the entrance to mt. moon)
since the "weaker" fishing rods like the old rod and good rod are not available in this game

I'm still wondering myself whether or not Drake is still working on a new beta release of this game

Its been 5 years+

Probably not.

Back