• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The birthday emblem is still available right? I can't see the emblem list anymore xD

I request the birthday emblem if it's still there :D

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Requesting the 3 year emblem. I just hit the mark a couple weeks ago. My time in PC has been awesome, and I hope to enjoy this community for many more years to come.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I don't feel worthy enough to get the 3-year emblem, but it's already been 5 years since I first joined PC. Technically though.

Am I still worthy enough to get it? :v

srinator

i cant see the emblem list, but i should defs get the birthday emblem :< and the all knowing god emblem

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I've been paired to [user]Squirrel[/user] for about two years now, so I believe we're eligible to get the Committed emblem :)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I've been paired to [user]Squirrel[/user] for about two years now, so I believe we're eligible to get the Committed emblem :)

tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

You guys should be all set now!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
I believe I'm eligible for the birthday emblem. I have spent 4 going on 5 birthdays here next month and haven't ever received it.

Yukari

It was my birthday over a month ago. So I'm pretty sure I qualify for the Birthday emblem.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thank you, always wondered why I never got it though lol
If I recall correctly, you're supposed to have a b-day thread and your actual birth date on your profile to qualify for the emblem. Not sure if you filled those at the time or not, but that could be the reason if you didn't have one of those.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
If I recall correctly, you're supposed to have a b-day thread and your actual birth date on your profile to qualify for the emblem. Not sure if you filled those at the time or not, but that could be the reason if you didn't have one of those.

I have since day one had my full birthday and age on my profile shown. I never did a birthday thread though. I don't like getting attention just because I am another year older. I don't need people reminding me that I am getting old either lol

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I have since day one had my full birthday and age on my profile shown. I never did a birthday thread though. I don't like getting attention just because I am another year older. I don't need people reminding me that I am getting old either lol
That's fine, I just know that that would be the way to get it without having to ask. We don't really watch for everyone's birthday so it's easier to know who needs it if they had a celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back