• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
I want Mega Evolution will be for all Starter Pokemon and all Pseudo-Legendary
Mega Charizard is SPEECHLESS!! just think of Mega Dragonite, Mega Hydreigon.....

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2014
I want Mega Evolution will be for all Starter Pokemon and all Pseudo-Legendary
Mega Charizard is SPEECHLESS!! just think of Mega Dragonite, Mega Hydreigon.....
There's a lot of potential for Dragonite, I've always thought it's design to be a bit plain and goofy, just like normal Charizard.

Hydreigon looks badass already. I wouldn't want them doing much to him, other than maybe somehow making him look even more menacing.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
There's a lot of potential for Dragonite, I've always thought it's design to be a bit plain and goofy, just like normal Charizard.

Hydreigon looks badass already. I wouldn't want them doing much to him, other than maybe somehow making him look even more menacing.
I want MegaDragonite should it happen to be skinnier (sort of like Mega Charizard) and to have orbs like it's first two stages did. Also maybe it could become Dragon/Fairy...

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Talking about Oorotto, I think it would be very neat if they would just jump at you out of nowhere. When you are walking in the forest area, not only in wild grass, but when walking next to trees.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
If it's a solo or from a different line than Sudowoodo, then I expect it to be Grass/Ghost or Grass/Dark too. If an evolution of Sudowoodo then I expect it to be Rock/Dark. However Rock/Ghost would be cool to see, would get rid of Rock's weakness to Fighting.

Well looking at all the possibilities we can speculate how good this pokemon may be.

From a stand alone pokemon point of view

Grass/Ghost- This typing is good in my opinion because the combination of Ghost and Grass neutralizes 2 types (Poison and Bug), resists 4 types, is immune to 2 and there is no 4x weakness. I think a weakness to 4 types isn't to bad when you have immunities.

Now to the offensive, Grass and Ghost has great attack coverage because theres not much you cant at least hit neutral. Lets not forget the kind of moves it could have, can you imagine a Ghost type that could pack Sleep powder or even yet Spore!(I doubt it would get Spore lol, but you get my point)

Grass/Dark- I don't like this combination, Dark hurts the typing more than helping it. The good news is that it get 2 new resistances and 1 immunity, the bad news is that it get one 4X weakness to bug and adds 1 more weakness to fighting, nobody likes 4x weakness to Bug specially when U-Turn exist.

Offensively is good since only Steel can resist you and you got sucker punch. You probably would get stat boosting moves like Nasty Plot but we don't know what this pokemon stat are yet.

Ill think about the Rock/Dark typing and Rock/Ghost typing later.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
We've had this rumour in this thread already, and there is no sign of the alpaca Pokemon.

Actually the new pokémon shown in the japanese trailer shows a pokémon that resembles a llama/alpaca.

/edit: Ah I see, you meant there isn't one on the released pokédex. Confuse little me.

Last edited:
Years
I think that it don't have to be an alpaca pokemon! It could be another animal

There are 3 things that i love about that rumor: (JUST WISH IT WERE REAL)
1. A poison legendary!!! (FINALLY)
2. A new Bug Legendaries (Love the Atlas Beetle! maybe it represent The Earth)
3. The third legendary Ouroboros!!!! (It could be the trio master of Xerneas and Yvetal! Firstly, it is a serpent => Norse Mythology. Secondly, it is Ouroboros and => Balance Life and Death/Destruction. Thirdly, it's purple => mix of red and blue. Lastly, it shape like an O, maybe Pokemon O or in math there are O between X Axis and Y Axis)

blue

gucci
Years
I think the new Pokémon from this week is in fact an Alpacca Pokémon.

direct98.jpg

You can see it definitely resembles an Alpacca with very similar characteristics, not to mention that we've never had such a Pokémon before which further supports this.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but I heard you would be able to get a second starter from the first generation. One of my friends on Facebook told me about it... she had pics and everything, so it might actually be true? O_o

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Oh, so my friend was right. I wasn't sure because it seemed kind of weird they would do that though... so I thought I'd bring it up to make sure it was true.
It sure does seem weird. Wonder if at some point in the if we may end up getting the other starters in game (except for Hoenn's which may be events like Torchic currently is).

Years

Second Mega Form of Mewtwo???????

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Second Mega Form of Mewtwo???????

Its most likely the first unveiling of Mega Evolution for Smash. Can't remember if Mega Evolutions have been show yet. If not then its the first time they have "seen" it which would make the response a valid one.

Back