• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 25, 2019
hey so im playing the game and when i get off the computer all my data is gone

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 25, 2019
found a bug where the saves disappear after closing the pc pls help me

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 25, 2019
latest
could u add in ancientmermaimon here's a sprite for her

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 9, 2019
Hey i've done all the missions except the bottom one wondering where it's at and was wondering how to get past the energy barrier in the Goblimon H.Q. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Also I have the Crest of Courage and seems i can't do anything with it wth????

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 8, 2019
They are not implemented yet, we still dont know what to do with armors since they are particular forms with various strenght and they do not digivolve further.

Ok so I suggest something making armor digivolve like mega evolution that way they can return to normal and digivolve further if wanted to. Sorry I am late with this suggestion :P

-With Love and Respect Rob

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 6, 2019
Is this game still being worked on? I can't tell because you haven't posted an update on twitter or facebook for a few months. You haven't been consistent with progress updates.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
I'd love to see more Digimon Fan games, although wouldn't mind making an standalone forum and sharing ways of creating these fan games for digimon / pokemon crossovers or as in standalone fan games...

Either way, I'm sure they'll update this fan game eventually?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
Is it's possible to get The spirit Digitation? so for example the Human spirit is champion level the Beast spirit is ultimate level and the Double Spirit Digitation is mega level.? :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 14, 2019
Hi guys !
i Have a question!
This game works in Mac?
If is possible put the link for download!!!!

thanks.

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Started playing this finally. Dunno if it's still in active development but it's a delightful game and I'm really enjoying myself~
That said; grammar and sentence structure needs some work. Collision seems weird and I'm walking through a lot of things I would have thought were solid, but mechanically everything looks good! Hopefully, everything on your end, game and real-life, is going well~!

Years
the project still on? Like are u guys developing it? Because i think it's a great project, it's been a while since I last play this, like a year or two (busy studying) but I will play again now and I really want to play the complete game you know?
Anyway, are there any chance to put ToyAgumon in the game?
Love your work, sorry for my bad english

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
It'd be awesome, if they actually continue with this project and add a little bit of vpet simulator just like in digimon links :0

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 12, 2020
Is this fan game still being worked on? tough if it's still a great game even if it's just beta 2

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hello. A couple of questions.
At this state how long is the game? does it have game breaking bugs? is it worth playing?
Do EVs and IVs exist here?
Thank u in advance !

Last edited:
Back