• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Here's an updated Comfey using leparagons palette
IWjvZDT.png

Accepted.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Here are some updates now posted in the OP:

First is the updated Comfey sprite by goranthegreat:
sfsHeaH.png

And, we now have icons!

Here are the accepted ones by our new icon deputy, MBCMechachu:
-removed-
And goranthegreat:
-removed-

There are some other sprites which are candidates to be accepted but not yet in proper color which I will be posting in the next update...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
Spoiler:

Your list is missing a lot of Mega Evolutions, specifically the Megas introduced in ORAS.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Well, a lot of sprites aren't done but their names are on the list. ^^

That's because Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion form/es from Gen. 6 aren't suppose to be featured here and they can be found on MrDollSteak's Gen. 6 sprite resource thread... However, the ME sprites from his resource thread is not yet complete so we are posting some placeholder sprites of the sprites not yet featured in the said thread for hackers to use in the meantime... Once a ME sprite from the list is already available from the Gen. 6 resource thread, I'm removing the placeholder sprite or the listed ME form/e if it's not yet filled from this thread (just like what happened to the Mega Garchomp sprite posted here before)...

The reason why the list here is also incomplete because we're trying to gather placeholder sprites of the "missing" MEs good enough to be used in hacks (especially in size and quality)... And also, we're prioritizing sprites from Gen. 7 and some special form/es from previous generations not covered by the resource threads as of this moment...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
That's because Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion form/es from Gen. 6 aren't suppose to be featured here and they can be found on MrDollSteak's Gen. 6 sprite resource thread... However, the ME sprites from his resource thread is not yet complete so we are posting some placeholder sprites of the sprites not yet featured in the said thread for hackers to use in the meantime... Once a ME sprite from the list is already available from the Gen. 6 resource thread, I'm removing the placeholder sprite or the listed ME form/e if it's not yet filled from this thread (just like what happened to the Mega Garchomp sprite posted here before)...

The reason why the list here is also incomplete because we're trying to gather placeholder sprites of the "missing" MEs good enough to be used in hacks (especially in size and quality)... And also, we're prioritizing sprites from Gen. 7 and some special form/es from previous generations not covered by the resource threads as of this moment...

Thanks for your attention, I appreciate your work so much, hope you can complete the list with the best sprites making this thread the best sprite thread, I have contributed with somethings but it's nothing near this awesome work. ^^
Sorry for bothering.

Last edited:

goranthegreat

(Z-nogyroP, Kevin RDS, goranthegreat) The new back is by leparagon and some other edits
bRDIp4g.png

(leparagon (front), goranthegreat (back) I made shiinotic more accurate to the sugimori version
oHi6laJ.png

The original
fXQ9MvQ.png

shiinotic.jpg

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Thanks for your attention, I appreciate your work so much, hope you can complete the list with the best sprites making this thread the best sprite thread, I have contributed with somethings but it's nothing near this awesome work. ^^
Sorry for bothering.

No worries... It's not my work alone but ours (me, you and other contributors and supporters), don't expect this thread to be marked complete though... Still, thanks for the support and appreciation!

(Z-nogyroP, Kevin RDS, goranthegreat) The new back is by leparagon and some other edits
bRDIp4g.png

(leparagon (front), goranthegreat (back) I made shiinotic more accurate to the sugimori version
oHi6laJ.png

The original
fXQ9MvQ.png

shiinotic.jpg

Trev, what do you think?

I'm making some animated icons (more are coming soon):
Raticate Alola
vA0Z5a7.png

Wishiwashi (Solo Form)
NVWVqMo.png

Passimian (this was a bit hard)
jov6Sym.png

We'll use Wishiwashi and Passimian as is, and Alolan Raticate as a 2nd frame base...

Anyway, I updated the OP with new icons and reuploaded the icons that I previously posted (I uploaded the wrong versions)... Here are the reuploaded and new icons:

By MBCMechachu:
LcnGpyZ.png
oEpshgt.png
QKjF5bp.png
gRfFqyq.png
xRgXzfm.png
rIX32pl.png
DrKKRKe.png
7kALqSh.png
tXfduA4.png
ZRuN0lV.png
eXUvjcI.png
WnjLOWn.png
XCDF1Pa.png
JSIfhWH.png
hoPS4Sb.png
8setCxH.png
pkSlIg4.png
TfsuqsI.png
6VdTsbS.png
Fp313nM.png
HW7CZ4A.png
JHkwja6.png
ZoY2iK0.png
DtldX8D.png
DR8wNIu.png
J8Tp39W.png
GG9W65p.png
EkhqprS.png
6qvNSas.png
YPt87xq.png
8ZJmX8R.png
o5hxCnd.png
lGfSKY6.png
8R3LTjd.png
k7rjDhk.png
61f97vz.png

By goranthegreat:
agqkQEL.png
gnyMeeW.png

By AlphaPro_25:
8rsFztq.png
TmxU3rl.png

By gamerblack:
CM4oJ27.png
Gs6jbhz.png
KrlKapn.png
MCi4wBo.png
Rs7gEdq.png
2u5hUtX.png
CBrQfXd.png
UbZY4K6.png
jTX0pjC.png
SeYLimz.png
F9e6zwh.png
nfBiuLL.png
tZEpAEf.png
AJN9AWP.png

By gamerblack and AlphaPro_25:
pXQdoGL.png

By MrDollSteak:
uQTLdwL.png

Also, I would like to announce that submission of icons are now reopened except for Guzzlord and Rotom Pokédex...

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
bRDIp4g.png

oHi6laJ.png
no to palossand, the old back was fine/much better. shiinotic is accepted.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Heya~ I have a little request. Can you do a montage of the available sprites or at least a montage of the currently available sprites like how Chaos Rush and MrDollsteak did with their resource threads? It's a little too tiring clicking each and every link to see how a specific sprite looks like. (Yeah, you can say I'm just lazy.) :/ Ciao~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
zlolxd, PandiRocks@17, and xiechayghe made the front, which i edited a bit to make one of the claws smaller; i completely redid the back myself

u8E6vEv.png

leparagon made the front, i made the back

Csr05Wc.png

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
zlolxd, PandiRocks@17, and xiechayghe made the front, which i edited a bit to make one of the claws smaller; i completely redid the back myself

u8E6vEv.png

leparagon made the front, i made the back

Csr05Wc.png
Both are accepted.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Heya~ I have a little request. Can you do a montage of the available sprites or at least a montage of the currently available sprites like how Chaos Rush and MrDollsteak did with their resource threads? It's a little too tiring clicking each and every link to see how a specific sprite looks like. (Yeah, you can say I'm just lazy.) :/ Ciao~

I'm sorry but you have to wait until every Alola Pokémon will have a featured sprite for every species and form/es (same goes for the new form/es section and the non-Gen. 7 form/es section)... But you can view the Alola Pokémon and new form/es sprites here: http://imgur.com/a/JXM6P

Here are some updated sprites now posted in the OP:
IPSumf7.png
(leparagon (front), goranthegreat (back))
vYpuk4L.png
(zlolxd, PandiRocks@17, xiechayghe (front); Z-nogyroP (back))
csRZKRY.png
(leparagon (front); Z-nogyroP (back))

Years
I'm sorry but you have to wait until every Alola Pokémon will have a featured sprite for every species and form/es (same goes for the new form/es section and the non-Gen. 7 form/es section)... But you can view the Alola Pokémon and new form/es sprites here: http://imgur.com/a/JXM6P

In the imgur album... the names after Minior Indigo are all messed up so you might wanna fix that.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
So I made edited versions of this thread's and Leparagon's sprites.

Decidueye with a better back sprite and the best front sptite IMO:
ULCdWhm.png

A better palette and a slightly edited the back for Torracat:
ZvOPSr1.png

Leparagon's front sprite and a merger between his back and the back already in use:
f14cs24.png

Rockruff with the head of this thread's head and the body and back made by Leparagon:
niUJVUL.png

Passimian, I did my best on cleaning the Leparagon's sprite and making it useable:
sjP5kXj.png

I also made a bunch of animated Icons that are ready to be inserted, nothing special but they'll come in handy:
vU1PL76.png
MLpk4gE.png
FVoS85l.png
A12qBTy.png
8PfsTuc.png
rH7mPCm.png
FMM9sRc.png
ZSHURdf.png
13zMBOj.png
uPZwjTV.png
t12ECrR.png
PsHq4Mw.png

Ff9ApP0.png
L3YeiPP.png
xWcjjoC.png
U5lR5ND.png
lHOL7Wv.png
0mxmeS5.png
hVRTanJ.png
1Zvrb0c.png
WVxgHoK.png
DFxi5Ku.png
zcWz4q7.png
C58x0mn.png

Cme18KY.png
8Mmvrdo.png
bUoHK5i.png
6vuDrrD.png

I didn't animate these two though, I only changed their palette so they can be inserted, someone on this thread posted them and I fixed em a long time ago, so I don't know who exactly made them.
38uzXhN.png
YByfq6S.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
So I made edited versions of this thread's and Leparagon's sprites.

Decidueye with a better back sprite and the best front sptite IMO:
ULCdWhm.png

A better palette and a slightly edited the back for Torracat:
ZvOPSr1.png

Leparagon's front sprite and a merger between his back and the back already in use:
f14cs24.png

Rockruff with the head of this thread's head and the body and back made by Leparagon:
niUJVUL.png

Passimian, I did my best on cleaning the Leparagon's sprite and making it useable:
sjP5kXj.png

I also made a bunch of animated Icons that are ready to be inserted, nothing special but they'll come in handy:
vU1PL76.png
MLpk4gE.png
FVoS85l.png
A12qBTy.png
8PfsTuc.png
rH7mPCm.png
FMM9sRc.png
ZSHURdf.png
13zMBOj.png
uPZwjTV.png
t12ECrR.png
PsHq4Mw.png

Ff9ApP0.png
L3YeiPP.png
xWcjjoC.png
U5lR5ND.png
lHOL7Wv.png
0mxmeS5.png
hVRTanJ.png
1Zvrb0c.png
WVxgHoK.png
DFxi5Ku.png
zcWz4q7.png
C58x0mn.png

Cme18KY.png
8Mmvrdo.png
bUoHK5i.png
6vuDrrD.png

I didn't animate these two though, I only changed their palette so they can be inserted, someone on this thread posted them and I fixed em a long time ago, so I don't know who exactly made them.
38uzXhN.png
YByfq6S.png

Trev and MBCMechachu, what do you think?

Those last 2 icons are made by goranthegreat and are already featured...

Back