• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
All Pokemon can be caught. That includes all the starters, as well :) Here's a short list of the Pokemon you've asked for:
Spoiler:

Any more questions, feel free to ask. Have fun :)

how to get fennekin

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2023
how to get fennekin

Just read what you quoted: Fennekin - Can't be found! However, wild Delphox can be found on the Four-Seaon-Island (Night only)

You can catch two Delphox with different gender and let them get an egg. This is how you get Fennekin.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I cant find Old Woman in Nostram City (The one with the locked door)
Uhm, I'm not sure which old woman you exactly mean. There aren't any locked doors in Nostram. If you could give a bit more detail to your question, I might be able to help you.

how do you play this on mac? i already have wine installed but when i run the game.exe it crashes just when i press new game
I don't think it can be done. It's for Windows only. Sorry.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 25, 2016
Uhm, I'm not sure which old woman you exactly mean. There aren't any locked doors in Nostram. If you could give a bit more detail to your question, I might be able to help you.

I don't think it can be done. It's for Windows only. Sorry.

well, that's a shame was hoping to play this,sounds awesome; any plans on expanding it to mac?, either way hope you have great success in your projects!.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
how to get super rod
You know, darn it, I don't think it's even in the game. I've been searching for it myself in the game data now, and couldn't find it. But somehow I'm pretty sure I did put it somewhere....

Is there anyone who has found the Super Rod? Anyone at all? If yes, please reveal the location to us... if not, I'll put it somewhere and include it in the next update.
well, that's a shame was hoping to play this,sounds awesome; any plans on expanding it to mac?, either way hope you have great success in your projects!.
Sadly, no Mac version in the future. It's not that I don't want it, it's that I don't know how to do it. RPG Maker doesn't offer a Mac export option, and how to convert it into a Mac version is beyond my knowledge.

Just in case you didnt see me :)
Oh, I'm really sorry about that. Right now there's no way to rebattle trainers. However, I already promised someone via PM that I'll include trainers who can be rebattled in the next update, so yeah... you can look forward to it =)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
I need help. What kind of emulator is needed to play this rom hack? Please help me. Thanks

Years
I need help. What kind of emulator is needed to play this rom hack? Please help me. Thanks

This section does not contain any ROM hacks. Majority of them are just .exe files (for Windows, and just double click on them after unzipping the download)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
This section does not contain any ROM hacks. Majority of them are just .exe files (for Windows, and just double click on them after unzipping the download)

Oh i'm sorry i thought i could play it in my phone. Thank you for answering.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
Hi. where is the cloud sphere found in pokemon metal? Herman says on the top of some mountain? thanks

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
Hi, i'm new here,, i have a problem.

Every time i try to install this its says extract failed.

i have downloaded this 3 times. and all same error.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2023
Just wanted to tell you a bug:

After I got my 8th badge, I was able to fly to the Poke-Center at the Colloseum. The police still says it is under construction. I never was behind the police so I dont know why I was able to fly to it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2017
Just wanted to tell you a bug:

After I got my 8th badge, I was able to fly to the Poke-Center at the Colloseum. The police still says it is under construction. I never was behind the police so I dont know why I was able to fly to it.

the colloseum is not the pokemon league

Spoiler Alert

you need to get to the pokemon league from the first city with surf all the way down and left
similar to leafgreen when you go to the island on the bottom left

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2017
sorry guys I'm New here
what legendary pokemon that we could get in this game ??
from gen 1 until gen 6???

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 9, 2017
Can Rayquaza mega evolve in the game ? Has anyone tried such a thing ? Pls let me know

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 5, 2017
can you tell me how to solve mt frost puzzle with the cross and the 4 doors?

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
After obtaining all the 3 regis, and on the way to the giants shrine through mt.tarot, I am unable to go past the bridge in the room that has 2 hikers? I meam to say I can't go under it to the other side of the room? can someone tell me what the problem might be?

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Wow ! just caught a shiny hitmonlee !!! too bad I don't have a spot for him in my team...

By the way Zoroark's illusion doesn't really work since it has no influence on the moves of the opposing trainer and it sometimes doesn't work as intended (f. ex. Zoroark takes the form of the pokemon it is supposed to but it is still called Zoroark, or it doesn't take the form of the last pokemon but when launching the pokeball the trainer still shouts the name of the other pokemon).

Lastly, fletchinder (and it's evolution, Talonflame) doesn't learn fly even though it is supposed to. The only solution I found was to put it in it's learnset in the pokemon editor.
EDIT: I noticed it doesn't learn anything at all actually. Not a single TM can be used on him... What can I do to fix that?

Last edited:
Back