Advertiser Content

Resources The GBA Music Resource Page 2

Started by Child Amnesiac June 29th, 2019 11:57 AM
  • 32 replies
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
15 posts
2.4 Years
UPDATE: I have added a new section for title screen themes.
If your song is intended for the title screen, you'll need to provide a duration.
Hi friend. You can edit and publish the battle music of Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver ´´Battle! Champion & Red´´. I've been looking for that midi ready to insert in Fire Red, but I haven't found it...

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 19
Male
Colorado
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
220 posts
252 Days
Hi friend. You can edit and publish the battle music of Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver ´´Battle! Champion & Red´´. I've been looking for that midi ready to insert in Fire Red, but I haven't found it...
I said this back on YT. But I'll reiterate:

I'm working on other things at the moment, I might do a Johto GBA remake. But don't hold your breath.

I would go on vgmusic.com if you want to find a MIDI to edit for insertion into FR.

Yet again I might make them, but don't count on it.
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
15 posts
2.4 Years
I said this back on YT. But I'll reiterate:

I'm working on other things at the moment, I might do a Johto GBA remake. But don't hold your breath.

I would go on vgmusic.com if you want to find a MIDI to edit for insertion into FR.

Yet again I might make them, but don't count on it.
Ok brother, I understand you. Thanks for answering...

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 19
Male
Colorado
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
220 posts
252 Days
Thank you!! And this is for Emerald btw :)
Well, I'm going to insert it into FR/LG (I don't know the Emerald voicegroup offsets)

But since Emerald has all of FR/LG's music in it, the song should work if you have the offsets for Emerald.
Advertiser Content