KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure

Male
Somewhere you couldn't possibly know.
Seen April 12th, 2019
Posted March 14th, 2019
2,490 posts
5.7 Years
They just started airing Gotham on a channel over here (took 'em long enough!) so I'm currently hooked on that. So far, it's amazing and I've heard it only gets better :P
Signature by Marmoset

天 (Caine)

Flower Child

Age 28
Male
Vice City
Seen December 25th, 2016
Posted October 17th, 2016
452 posts
4.2 Years
I'm currently watching "The Wire". Everyone talks about how good this show is, but I just can't get into season 2's storyline. I get that the story is meant to be about the city of Baltimore instead of its inhabitants but after growing to love season one's characters and story, it's hard to change gear. Maybe I need to give it another chance?
Male
Seen September 24th, 2015
Posted September 24th, 2015
7 posts
4.2 Years
Right now I'm in the middle of watching two shows. Parks and Recreation and Bob's Burgers. I'm absolutely in love with Parks and Rec!!! And it's not just because of Andy, aka Chris Pratt's (which if you couldn't tell is my newest love/crush) part. It's just a really funny show with an awesome cast of characters, each of which have their own uniqueness to them. I'm only at the end of season 2, but I've really enjoyed it either way.

Bob's Burgers is also really funny! I love Tina cause I can relate to her when it comes to love. The show is so random, but it somehow that is what makes it so funny! I'm just watching random episodes at this point, but was watching it in order when I still had Netflix.

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 30
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
11,090 posts
5.1 Years
I've got Prometheus on in the background at the moment. It makes a change for Film4 to have a semi-decent non-animated movie on; half the time they show nothing but trash. Prometheus isn't a great film, but it isn't a bad one either, and I've only seen it twice, so the gory details haven't wormed their way into my memory just yet. Plus...eh, Michael Fassbender. Could be worse.
Age 22
Male
North Carolina, USA
Seen July 23rd, 2016
Posted January 5th, 2016
23 posts
10.2 Years
Currently rewatching Friends on Netflix, also catching up on Fargo. But on TV, I'm currently following The Walking Dead, Grimm, The Strain, and The Big Bang Theory.

Also my brother and I have been watching Suspense/Horror films for the past two weeks, some of my favorites being Shutter Island and The Collector.
Advertiser Content