• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
You're 2 hours behind me, so in your time I will be free to trade from 5PM to 9PM tonight
If you can't make it, I also am available this Saturday night, and Sunday :) Do update me! ^-^

Hey there! I should be able to make it around 8-8:15PM your time tonight. I'll send you a PM when I get on.

Years
Hello there, wow that's a lot :)
Offering: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cZdllYXzSTNMHFW0l9KXk3rYW7o2TMqkA7XAxvO1yn4/edit#gid=0
What I am intersted in:
Spoiler:

Yep I know that's a lot :) well the number of pokemon we can trade will depend on how many you'd like in my list. And also, I plan on cloning the mons first. I know it's a lot but if you clone pokemon is it okay for you to clone mine and send a copy back? If not I have my powersaves under delivery, we can hold the trade until then so I can clone my pokemon and make the trade possible.. Thank you

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello there, wow that's a lot :)
Offering: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cZdllYXzSTNMHFW0l9KXk3rYW7o2TMqkA7XAxvO1yn4/edit#gid=0
What I am intersted in:
Spoiler:

Yep I know that's a lot :) well the number of pokemon we can trade will depend on how many you'd like in my list. And also, I plan on cloning the mons first. I know it's a lot but if you clone pokemon is it okay for you to clone mine and send a copy back? If not I have my powersaves under delivery, we can hold the trade until then so I can clone my pokemon and make the trade possible.. Thank you
Hey Tyranitar! Happy to see you in the shop.
Here is the list of mons I found that I'm missing in your shop:
Spoiler:

I was hoping it would be more for ya! If you have any events I don't have, I would definitely be interested. Let me know which ones from your list you would for sure want.
And of course I can clone your mons and trade you back the original! No problem.
I should be free my Saturday night MST and Sunday afternoon.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hi I'm
Interested in: 772 - Type: Null - lvl 40 - NA - Shinrai - Adamant - Pokeball - x/31/x/31/31/x - Dragon - FRE - "Type: 0"
Offering: 597 - Forroseed - lvl 1 - female - ( korean name ) - Relaxed - nest ball - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Steel - Kor - 철시드
703 - carbink - lvl 42 - NA - Edward - Timid - dusk ball - x/x/x/x/x/x - fire
3DS Name: Chris

Last edited:
Years
Hey Tyranitar! Happy to see you in the shop.
Here is the list of mons I found that I'm missing in your shop:
Spoiler:

I was hoping it would be more for ya! If you have any events I don't have, I would definitely be interested. Let me know which ones from your list you would for sure want.
And of course I can clone your mons and trade you back the original! No problem.
I should be free my Saturday night MST and Sunday afternoon.

Saturday night sounds good :)
7 mons right? I'll pick the first seven in my interested list :) If that's okay with you :)
Sadly I only have few event pokemon for now, I'll try to make offers again if I get my hands on some others :)
Also have no markers in my list to determine which ones are event mons, I'll try editing it if I have time :D

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Saturday night sounds good :)
7 mons right? I'll pick the first seven in my interested list :) If that's okay with you :)
Sadly I only have few event pokemon for now, I'll try to make offers again if I get my hands on some others :)
Also have no markers in my list to determine which ones are event mons, I'll try editing it if I have time :D

Sounds great to me! I should be free around 8PM MST tonight.
Yeah, let me know if you find any event mons I don't have when you go through your list.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hi I'm
Interested in: 772 - Type: Null - lvl 40 - NA - Shinrai - Adamant - Pokeball - x/31/x/31/31/x - Dragon - FRE - "Type: 0"
Offering: 597 - Forroseed - lvl 1 - female - ( korean name ) - Relaxed - nest ball - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Steel - Kor - 철시드
703 - carbink - lvl 42 - NA - Edward - Timid - dusk ball - x/x/x/x/x/x - fire
3DS Name: Chris

Hey there! Unfortunately, I already have a Ferroseed and Carbink. Is there anything from my wants list you can offer? If you have an event that I don't already have, then I'd also be interested in that.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hey there! Unfortunately, I already have a Ferroseed and Carbink. Is there anything from my wants list you can offer? If you have an event that I don't already have, then I'd also be interested in that.
Hi I unfortunately don't have any events that would interest you however should I obtain any I'll inform you about it.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello again! I have Lance's Dragonite Event, and would be interested in Serena's Fennekin :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello again! I have Lance's Dragonite Event, and would be interested in Serena's Fennekin :)

Hey Soapie! I actually just got the Lance's Dragonite event last night, and I haven't had time to update my list today (will tomorrow). I can definitely reserve a Fennekin for ya, though!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hey Soapie! I actually just got the Lance's Dragonite event last night, and I haven't had time to update my list today (will tomorrow). I can definitely reserve a Fennekin for ya, though!

Oh, alright then! You'll know what I want if you find anything in my shop ^-^;

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Want: All Four of your Ho-Oh's
&
Pikachu - lvl 10 - オンライン - 2056 - 2016 - Timid - 31/x/x/x/x/30 - Psychic - Pokemon Center Online Opening (is this the one with Surf?)
Offering:
Spoiler:

Also have some other 5IV mon's (some in apriballs) in case you would be interested in any. I know you said 1:1 ratio, but I would be willing to offer more to get these mons. ^^ Just let me know.
IGN: Dalton (FC above, dressed in Team Skull and Alolan Grimer Hat)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
New Rules, Hacks Removed, Refunds

Hello all! Thanks for visiting the shop.
Due to a recent cleansing of my list for possible hacks, I have removed nearly 40 Pokemon from my list. The person who traded these to me may be reported in the future on Serebii.

To prevent hacks, I have created two new rules:
  • I will not accept flawless Pokemon unless they are proven to be Hyper Trained or they're from an established breeder
  • I will not trade with anyone who has less than 10 posts on Pokecommunity
Also, I am offering refunds to people who I have traded the below Pokemon to:
Spoiler:

Thanks again to the honest folks on this site. It just sucks when some people ruin it for the rest of us.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Want: All Four of your Ho-Oh's
&
Pikachu - lvl 10 - オンライン - 2056 - 2016 - Timid - 31/x/x/x/x/30 - Psychic - Pokemon Center Online Opening (is this the one with Surf?)
Offering:
Spoiler:

Also have some other 5IV mon's (some in apriballs) in case you would be interested in any. I know you said 1:1 ratio, but I would be willing to offer more to get these mons. ^^ Just let me know.
IGN: Dalton (FC above, dressed in Team Skull and Alolan Grimer Hat)

Hey there ToWriteLove!
Unfortunately, none of those are in my wants. However, I will take one of your event Torchic, if it is untouched. I will also go for another Magearna. You can choose something from your wants for those two. I'm also happy to clone them and trade back the originals. Sorry I couldn't find more!

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Hey there ToWriteLove!
Unfortunately, none of those are in my wants. However, I will take one of your event Torchic, if it is untouched. I will also go for another Magearna. You can choose something from your wants for those two. I'm also happy to clone them and trade back the originals. Sorry I couldn't find more!

No reason to apologize! I appreciate you doing any kind of trading with me. ^^ Both are untouched, and if you can clone, that would be awesome. I will take the Surf Pikachu and this ho-oh:
250 - Ho-oh - lvl 70 - 10ANIV - 6227 - 2006 - Mild - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug - 10th Anniversary - FRE

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
No reason to apologize! I appreciate you doing any kind of trading with me. ^^ Both are untouched, and if you can clone, that would be awesome. I will take the Surf Pikachu and this ho-oh:
250 - Ho-oh - lvl 70 - 10ANIV - 6227 - 2006 - Mild - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug - 10th Anniversary - FRE

Sounds fantastic. That Pikachu should have Fly, Surf, Agility, and Celebrate. I'll double check that none of the moves were removed when I get home. I don't foresee any issue.

I'm free tonight after about 7:30PM MST, possibly 8, though. Depends on how long some of my other trades go.
Otherwise, I'm free Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Sounds fantastic. That Pikachu should have Fly, Surf, Agility, and Celebrate. I'll double check that none of the moves were removed when I get home. I don't foresee any issue.

I'm free tonight after about 7:30PM MST, possibly 8, though. Depends on how long some of my other trades go.
Otherwise, I'm free Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon.

Tonight should work for me. ^^ Just let me know once you are free.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
New Shinies and Events Added! Also updated wants section!

New Shinies:
Spoiler:

New Events:
Spoiler:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Interested in: Shiny Tapu Koko Event
Offering: UT Timid Feb2012 Mewtwo (self-obtained with WC proof) BUT since I see you already have it although it's on your Wants List, I can also offer an UT Brave Pokebank Feraligatr
3DS Name: Flan
FC: 4742 5239 4454

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back