• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Dumb Pokemon ROM Helper/Editor (Updated 0.7)

CaptainDumbChester

The Dumbest Person ever.
Years
[Tool] Dumb Pokemon Editor

Tool Info
Spoiler:

Features
Spoiler:

Screenies
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Bugs
Spoiler:
Support/Help/Suggestions
Spoiler:

Downloads
Spoiler:

Ending Notes
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CaptainDumbChester

The Dumbest Person ever.
Years
Actually this is that very thread, but I see that you edited the content in spoilers xD
But you know, whatever, eheh...
Good job on the tool tho, bruh!
As always happy to help ya and will keep suggesting more features in our DM!
:D

sorry for that gonna change that realquick, i was actually planning to make a new thread so i prepared a thread template , but then laziness striked and yeah, ended up editing the spoilers instead , .

and also thanks :D

Years
Suggestion: Make it compatible with Ruby.

Why? Ruby rom hacking is pretty outdated by now and when pokeruby gets completed (there has been a lot of progress lately) there would be no need for tools anymore ...

Besides, I think you can make it compatible by editing the offsets.ini

IamJanella

Some Nerdy Gal
Years
Why? Ruby rom hacking is pretty outdated by now and when pokeruby gets completed (there has been a lot of progress lately) there would be no need for tools anymore ...

I downloaded the Tool and the offsets.ini is not there, and also there is no seperate tab for ruby, but well we have our own suggestions , so why not suggest one? instead of tinkering with others' suggestions? besides its the creators decision if he/she should implement suggested features etc.

CaptainDumbChester

The Dumbest Person ever.
Years
Suggestion: Make it compatible with Ruby.
Hm, I'll think about it.

Actually there will be a ruby section in the INI for general things like, Berry Editor or Table Editors, but for now im not creating a Seperate Tab for Ruby.
Looks nice!
Good luck on this project!
Thanks.
yo chester seems like an awesome tool so far! cant wait for the script editor to be done!
keep up the good work!
Thanks mate! I'll be working on the Script Editor when im done with the new algorithm.
I downloaded the Tool and the offsets.ini is not there, and also there is no seperate tab for ruby, but well we have our own suggestions , so why not suggest one? instead of tinkering with others' suggestions? besides its the creators decision if he/she should implement suggested features etc.
Yeah , cause theres no specific feature that needs Table Offsets , so INI is set aside for now,
and also im a "HE".

CaptainDumbChester

The Dumbest Person ever.
Years
I thought i might Bump this , To give an Update , Script Editor Wont be included since JiggleScript will come, but i will work on it still, I just dont have the Motivation to do a Hella work Right now.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Your tool is great but i have a question? For fire red are you going to add the facing trainer fix and the multiple use of the tutor move, if so could you please put that. Thank you.

CaptainDumbChester

The Dumbest Person ever.
Years
Your tool is great but i have a question? For fire red are you going to add the facing trainer fix and the multiple use of the tutor move, if so could you please put that. Thank you.
Maybe if i found the links to it. (If you provide links to things you want to see in this tool in my server , that'll be more helpful.)
Hopefully expanding TMs can be implemented one day.
Maybe, Ive seen the complexity of it. I don't know now just yet.

Back