• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Yup it is 128k. So new update will solve this!!
The fix was for the block grave stones. And you said that your saving used to work? That's weird. I'll see what I can do in the next update.
Now ranch0 was having a problem. Not sure if it was fixed, he can't get passed the grave. i also noticed this.

Also when I return to Gravesend in my own save after Powerstone, the grave is blocking, but i think that's supposed to happen?
The grave is blocking? You mean the entrance to the route or because Jazzy reappeared? See if this update fixes that.

Years
The fix was for the block grave stones. And you said that your saving used to work? That's weird. I'll see what I can do in the next update.

The grave is blocking? You mean the entrance to the route or because Jazzy reappeared? See if this update fixes that.

I will check it later, Thank you for your fast response and my states worked when there was a bug of leveling up pikaboo freezes the game, I switched to next update and it worked.
EDIT : Problem is solved. Thank you sir.

Last edited:
Years
Me again, sorry to bother, but what should I do next, after I was beaten up by this destroyer and picked up by this Guy with the Stone?
I can't go in the cave, because the Fighter won't let me through until I find the Dragon Fist techniqe ._.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Ok the Gravesend problem is all fixed up.

Any hint on where to head after getting Surf? I think i've been everywhere i can surf to at the moment.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
uh, please tell me where I can find green shard, yellow shard, and blue shard, and red shard? I forgot where I can find them before= =

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
So I just did the Tizzle event where Tizzle was riding the Suicune, and Kali tells me to get to his place, so when I go to his place it's empty?

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
Can anybody answer these questions for me? What do I do at Powerstone City During the storm? Because an unknown voice won't let me go near the Super Safari or the Power Plant and he won't let me go swimming! where is the blaze stone? and where does the latest patch end at?

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
Kali is only there in the morning i believe. Before he goes to work. Don;t worry about Kali though, did you complete Frozen Fire Lake?

Yes. I just got surf after that huge storm event at Powerstone City. Where do I get those special rocks?
Btw, although I switch the time, he doesn't appear in the house?
Does he appear somewhere else, or is this a save glitch?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Yes. I just got surf after that huge storm event at Powerstone City. Where do I get those special rocks?
Btw, although I switch the time, he doesn't appear in the house?
Does he appear somewhere else, or is this a save glitch?

ahh, i'm not entirely sure where to go yet either, so i've been doing massive backtracking to everywhere that requires surf. I suggest you do that, if you haven't there are some good items you can get, and something out of the ordinary in the Underpass(If you have surf)

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
ahh, i'm not entirely sure where to go yet either, so i've been doing massive backtracking to everywhere that requires surf. I suggest you do that, if you haven't there are some good items you can get, and something out of the ordinary in the Underpass(If you have surf)

I know, I've been watching your let's play. This is getting tiring. But I'm really loving this hack, though.
Thanks for putting up your let's play, though. It's extremely helpful!

Last edited:

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years

Btw, how early in the morning does it have to be for Kali to appear?

Back