• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
Oh, ok thanks. It just struck me as odd.

Another question. How does the TM list differ from the other games? I don't want to waste money in the mall not knowing what TMs I can buy.

Last edited:

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
hi i have a question, is possible collect all tms?
is possible find all legendaries of rijon dex?(zapdos,moltres,articuno,mewtwo,mew,lugia,ho-oh,entei,raiko and suicune)

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
Ok, yet another question (Actually 3), What's a good water Pokémon that I can get?
I was thinking about trying to win big at the Game Corner and get a Totodile (speaking of, is there a fixed slot machine that is good to play on?)
Team is, Larvitar, Pikachu, Ivysaur, Master(Magmar), Pidgeotto, and Nidoking(traded for Nidoqueen).
And, I caught an Abra and traded for the Magmar, it's at Level 31, and it only knows Ember and Seismic Toss.(TM) Umm....What?

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Ok, yet another question (Actually 3), What's a good water Pokémon that I can get?
I was thinking about trying to win big at the Game Corner and get a Totodile (speaking of, is there a fixed slot machine that is good to play on?)
Team is, Larvitar, Pikachu, Ivysaur, Master(Magmar), Pidgeotto, and Nidoking(traded for Nidoqueen).
And, I caught an Abra and traded for the Magmar, it's at Level 31, and it only knows Ember and Seismic Toss.(TM) Umm....What?

When you would catch Magmar, they didn't want it to have more then 1 or 2 attacks. So, until a few more levels, that's it for Maggy.

Oh, and if you didn't get Slowpoke or Psyduck earlier, it could be awhile before you get a water type. There ARE Staryu in Silk tunnel I think, and you could use THAT.

Or, you could trade a Clefary for a Lapras in the first city.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years

I found a way to get the coins easier in the slots. Bulbasaurs and 7's are the key.

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
Help please!
I have 5 badges and only 2 HM's, Cut and Fly. Where are others that I'm missing?
And I'm in Castro Valley. Where do I go next?

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
Help please!
I have 5 badges and only 2 HM's, Cut and Fly. Where are others that I'm missing?
And I'm in Castro Valley. Where do I go next?

There are hints, but not to spoil the game.

To get HM03 Surf, you need the Poke Flute. Which is located in the haunted forest after you expose the MissingNo.

To get HM04 Strength, you just need to look for the Red Amulet. Find the path from Eaglou City to Hayward. You should see a house.

To get HM05, no clue. But there are no dark caves in the entire game.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
The HM 05 Flash is a lie: CBM removed it from the game in favor of the Super Rod.

Which makes no sense, since both HM05 Flash and Super Rod were in Red.
Why would he remove Flash just to keep a completely seperate item, that was already in the game?

Or is my Red knowledge fuzzy since it's been a couple of years?
I was sure Super Rod was always in Red anyway.

mattman324

Years
Which makes no sense, since both HM05 Flash and Super Rod were in Red.
Why would he remove Flash just to keep a completely seperate item, that was already in the game?

Or is my Red knowledge fuzzy since it's been a couple of years?
I was sure Super Rod was always in Red anyway.

Yes, but he didn't have a place for the Super Rod, and flash was barely needed, and has no purpose in battle. So, he removed Flash, and placed the Super Rod where flash was. It makes perfect sence. And if you say it doesn't, would you like a game where you have to haul another HM slave around, or where Flash isn't needed?

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Flash is good for strategic battlers, but people who just use attacks and not defensive moves don't find it to be useful in battle.
Flash reduces accuracy and ensures you that bit extra time in battle as the more it's used, the less likely the opponent is to land an attack.
Especially for those Pokemon who can't learn sand-attack/other evasive moves.

Suppose Super Rod is more useful anyway.

mattman324

Years
Flash is good for strategic battlers, but people who just use attacks and not defensive moves don't find it to be useful in battle.
Flash reduces accuracy and ensures you that bit extra time in battle as the more it's used, the less likely the opponent is to land an attack.
Especially for those Pokemon who can't learn sand-attack/other evasive moves.

Suppose Super Rod is more useful anyway.

While there COULD be a strategic use for flash, it is hindered by that _horrid_ 75% accuracy. And besides, what actually, competitively, uses Sand Attack? Only Farfetch'd in the first gen, cause he had nothing else to do.

Oh, and I was unable to get all of the pokemon this weekend, so... I can't get the prize.

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
I have a question. Where can you get a Thunderstone? I thought I could get it in Wayward but couldn't find it.

And how do you solve the boulder puzzle in the cave above Seashore City?

EDIT: Never mind. Found out puzzle. But, where do I go to get the seventh badge? I got the 8th, but I cant find the seventh.

Last edited:

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
I don't have the White Badge. And I've been to every city, Met Entei and Articuno, went up to Azalea Town and beat that Gym, also got the Gold Leaf. What do I do?

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
if I remember correctly, is it on a route 57 just after taking the water route , after the castro forest.

anyway I don't know (or remember) what happened to the SS ANNE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back