• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: A Life of Crime: Evil Teams in the Pokémon Franchise

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Would be interested in writing an analysis article looking at all the evil teams in the Pokémon games (including Cipher and Snagem @bobandbill) and exploring them all individually within the article on: their goal, their effectiveness in achieving their goals, their leadership, their Pokémon use.

I can see this being a longer article, a couple paragraphs for each evil team citing specific examples from the games to illustrate the different categories - e.g. how Team Plasma spread their ideology in the open compared to how Team Rocket acted underground.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
+1

Really interesting idea, would love to see the finished product. Also hooray for Snagem + Cipher!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Would be interested in writing an analysis article looking at all the evil teams in the Pokémon games (including Cipher and Snagem @bobandbill) and exploring them all individually within the article on: their goal, their effectiveness in achieving their goals, their leadership, their Pokémon use.
@ mentioning doesn't work yet. =p But I approve of Colosseum highlighting and could help there.

Are you going to do every single one in one article? If so, one page or multi-page article, do you think?

Worth focusing on the leaders/admins to some extent imo, particularly name significance/motif (Plasma, TR in HGSS). I like the idea of comparing between the teams.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Don't forget Team Great Rocket, the Go-Rock Squad, Team Dim Sun, Team Debonairs,
the pokémon Pinchers, the Phobos battalion, the Great gavel and... are there any others?
Hm, does the dark legion count? I guess not, since they're just rusty toy pokémon...

Again, there's a few other "teams" (I know of 4) that perhaps cannot exactly be included :

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back