• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Mine :3

Heya Ninty 15 back :D

I have revamps, Fusions , Fakemons and more :D

Trainer revamps
*These were resized to ... can't see it well look at the legs*
Revamps.png

Pokemon Revamps
Revampsstrike2.png

Fusions:
Eevee FIghting Evo (Not finished)
Eeveefightingform-1.png

Deoxys Ultima Form
Eeveefightingform-1.png

Pokémon Jade 6th Leader
guy3.png

Overworlds:
Harvest mooon FOMT Hero
Harvestmoonduduudududuudududududududududue.png

New scientist
guy.png

Very rubbish fakemon
Fakemon.png

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
yaya a new one. i had anouth but it got closed before i could save :( couldnt remake it Dx
anyways here ya go.
black and white go!

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Well, when I first saw Riguree I instantly thought of Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide, so I made a simple edit. (Only accurate according to 2005 movie)

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
Years
I suck!

Hai! I have another gallery, this time for sucky sprites! I have four pieces this time(I'm lookin at you, Abnegation lol). Here they are!

SOTW_2_Entry31300.PNG

Rhyperior-Steelix19119.PNG

Game_Sprite_398875.PNG

This is my newest sprite, from to 5th gen pokemon!

555.png
+
553.png
=
5th_Gen_Sprite35055.png

I know, it sucks doesn't it? Enjoy!

Inception

i'm dying squirtle
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2011
Hey I new here~~ :'D

I just wanted to post my first ever sprite recolor/fusion thingy~
I'm pretty proud of it but I'm sure there are many things that can be improved on.

So these are some fire starters I created~ (Yes I know the fire lion is pretty cliche but I had fun doing it. :3)

1)Cubber (Cub + Ember)
2)Scorcat (Scorch + Cat)
3)Figer (Fire + Tiger/Liger)

(lolxinfinity @ names) :''''D

Im planning on doing water and grass starters too~ (Still thinking of ideas though)

Attachments

• fire evos.png
    fire evos.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 43
Years
Where should we post Amalgations/ Extreme Edits(edits where you can not recognize Pokemon used)?
If they aren't completely scratched or atleast partially scratched then I say to use it here since you are still using the official's lineart.

random fusion for the day;
2u79lq8.jpg

Ononokusu + Tsunbea

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Here is a revamp I'm currently making~

It's still VERY work in progress, but I'd like some opinions on how it looks so far. :)

By the way, since I'm too lazy to upload it to some image hosting website, it's in the attachments.

EDIT: Revamped it a bit more. :)

EDIT again: Finished it. :)

Last edited:

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
Years
Sasuke's Sprites

Welcome to my sprite thread! I suck at spriting(literally) and I think, with help, I can get better. I need the harshest CnC ever! Just try not to insult me to much xD

Pikachu-Hihidaruma-Fossil_Pokemon51407.PNG
Electrode-Xatu-Mawile42663.PNG
BW_Recolour_192265.PNG
Bulbasaur-Charmeleon-Manaphy99782.PNG

That's not all one example, that's four examples pasted side by side to make it look like one example! Please CnC harshly but fairly.

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
Years
These are all fusions/recolors, which have their own thread.

The second one, I don't understand the purpose of having that Mawile part there. It doesn't look good pasted there like that. Same thing with the tail things on the Bulbasaur. Also, you didn't recolor the outlines, which are still green.

Years
Welcome to my sprite thread! I suck at spriting(literally) and I think, with help, I can get better. I need the harshest CnC ever! Just try not to insult me to much xD

Pikachu-Hihidaruma-Fossil_Pokemon51407.PNG
Electrode-Xatu-Mawile42663.PNG
BW_Recolour_192265.PNG
Bulbasaur-Charmeleon-Manaphy99782.PNG

That's not all one example, that's four examples pasted side by side to make it look like one example! Please CnC harshly but fairly.
The blue in the Pikachu is much too dark. It should be something closer in lightness to the blue you have in that Electrode. It's hard to make out details when adjoining colors are too close in their level of darkness/lightness. I also don't think that turquoise goes well with that color, or why the ears and tail need both be different colors.

The Mawile ears are not necessary to your second fusion since they aren't a part of the sprite so much as they are a background the sprite is in front of.

Dangoro's colors aren't what I would choose, but that's really all I can say about that. And the Bulbasaur's red seems too saturated and too all-over. It could really use a second color, or at the very least a different shade of red. The tail? is similar to the Mawile ears in that it doesn't feel like it's in any way integrated with the sprite and just sitting there next to it. Part of the reason for this is probably the color difference, but mostly it is because the tail is horizontal and the rest of the sprite isn't. You wouldn't see any shape of tail coming from that angle so it looks strange.

Oh, and I moved your thread into the fusions/recolors thread since you need to show original work if you want to start your own thread in PA.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011

The "Artwork Recolor" is colors from the Ken Sugimori Official Artwork and the "Anime Artwork" is colors from Venonat in the Anime.

The Heckler

Its just a matter of opinion
Years
Rate My Fakemon/fusion

i took the some of the new black and white pokemon and just fused em to create a new fakemon.

descriptions:

Hiyanbaopu: Hiyanbaupu are the cousin species to Isshu's Baoppu, Yanappu, and Hiyappu. They tend to live together in packs and have been recorded to live in places like thick underbrush, raging volcanoes, and rocky beaches. this pokemon is special because it has no defined type, since it is a mixture of three.

Hiyankiibo: Hiyankiibo are the elders to Hiyanbaopu and lead the packs around from place to place. they are extremely rare and barely seen.

Tell me what you think! im open to critism.

Attachments

• Hiyabaopu.png
    Hiyabaopu.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Hiyankiibo.png
    Hiyankiibo.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 89

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Here are some new splices I've finally gotten around to finishing up. That Metagross+Salmance+Dialga is a bit of an experiment. Clearly not my normal style, as I really went all out as far as not scratching. Not sure how I feel about it though. It took more time than a splice generally will, and there's just something weird about it.

SpliceSheet56.png

Years
Here are some new splices I've finally gotten around to finishing up. That Metagross+Salmance+Dialga is a bit of an experiment. Clearly not my normal style, as I really went all out as far as not scratching. Not sure how I feel about it though. It took more time than a splice generally will, and there's just something weird about it.

SpliceSheet56.png
To be honest, your Metagross et al doesn't look as good as your other splices. Some parts, like the eye, work well, but others don't look like they are meant to sit side by side like they do because of the differences in shading, outlines, etc. The wings and the X look tacked on. Compared to your Swampert mix it's much less polished and clean looking.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
I have some sprites for people to critique, aside from the recolour, feel free to guess what was in each one.
also this:
SazandraTsunbeaa2167186829-iaza.png

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
i kinda like sprites, but can't make original shadings just yet, so mine all suck xD
but i made my first recolour :D !
MagmaTabathaRecolour.png

i kinda just used random shades of blue,

i've kinda came up with a theory to make perfectly recoloured sprites,
made this dragonite with it;
DragoniteSpriteRecolour.png

but i kinda messed up the end of the underside of the tail,
i know why, and i think my theory actually works,
with one or two exceptions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back