• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
OOC: Doesn't someone control Oak as a NPC because Calnith has to talk to him now.

Calnith:

"Cared do explain before we send you to Oak what happened at the pokemon center?" Lt. Surge asked Calnith as he and another teacher came up to the Red Haired boy.

"What I was trying to help a poor Snivy get to a pokemon center and then my Metang went crazy and blew up the ceiling. The Sandstorm was used to make sure Metang didn't see anyone else and try to hurt them," Calnith said calmly. Lt. Surge then glared at the boy and smirked. He knew he was lying but it was good lie and if Calnith had told anyone else he probably would have gotten away with it.

"You know we trace every phone call made with a pokegear or anything like that right?" Lt.Surge added with a smile. Calnith's smile quickly disappeared into a frown. He was caught associating with Team Rocket, heck even asking to join them.

"Sure you've got that Lt.Surge but if I were to get kicked off the island or sent to some kind of jail or anything along that line don't you think it would tip off Team Rocket and making the act aggressively? Do you really want to be the one to cause a full scale attack from Team Rocket?" Calnith asked smirking. "I mean I already have a friend in the organization who is looking over me don't you think he'd be upset that his trainee is missing especially one that information on the school itself?" He added still with a cocky smile.

"You're a pain kid," Lt.Surge said figuring that Calnith was most like right. Calnith was really just making things up he wasn't sure Taylor would even care.

"So here's the plan Surgey you tell Oak that I'm going to join Team Rocket and do Rocket things so that I can get in deeper into the organization so we can find things like their plans and secret bases so you guys can take them down," The red haired Suicune dorm student said as he leaned back in his chair. He would get off scott free! How great was this? Screw Team Rocket! Screw this academy! Screw everything and everyone he'd do things on his own use other people for his advantage. He liked that idea.

Vincent:

Vince got to his room as quickly as he could and put on what he usually worn and grabbed all his pokeballs and X-transceiver. Blitz was waiting for him outside of the school mainly because the Charizard didn't think he fit in anywhere cause of his new size. As Vince walked out of the school he noticed a bunch of trainers around Blitz.

"Hey are you the trainer of this Charizard?!" One boy asked as he walked up to Vince. This kid was wearing beat up clothes and was walking around with a Zebstrika.

"Yeah I am," Xack answered as he adjusted one of his crutches. He wanted to get to the boat before it left but oh well.

"Let's fight!" The boy exclaimed as he backed up to create a battlefield.

"Alright!" Vince said as he released Wattage and Terra from their pokeballs. One little fight couldn't hurt.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
(urgh... school...)

Rama howled a laugh. "She's only nice, hyper, and happy when it suits her."

"Oh be quiet," Ellie cried, leaping to wrestle with him, though they were both laughing. Skye smiled faintly. Ellie had her energy back now.

"A good sign of healthy growing," Jolt encouraged Bri, watching the baby Pokemon. Pala waddled up to them.

"Spark!" she said suddenly, causing the Jolteon to nod. "Park Spark Park!" She cried before puffing a wind in Bouncy's face. "Apple!"

"I think we've found her favorite word," Rama muttered, shaking Ellie off.

"Soon she'll get better," Ciel commented softly, petting Jolt gently. "They grow up faster than humans but still kind of slow." One of Ciel's Pokeballs began to vibrate and out burst a Vulpix. It looked all over, jumping around excitedly. Chika let out a sigh from above. Here it comes.

She turned to Ciel, who reflexively covered his ears. "Hi! YOu kept me in the ball. Why did you do that, it's cramped?" She looked around. "We're on a boat right?" The Vulpix bolted past people's legs, barking and yipping carelessly. HEr mouth was going at a mile a minute. "Ooh the sea! I wanna swim! Can I swim, can I get wet? Oh wait I don't like getting wet, getting wet makes me sleepy! CAn I get a hug instead? Hugs are warm and happy and snug, like blankets. But blankets are too warm." She looked at Bri, still jumping. "Hi! I'm Kinko! Do you like birds? I like birds, but their feathers are all ew and stuff you know? I know that did you?" She darted around again, seeing the babies. "Ooh newborns! Easy to catch and chew! Joking, they're cute! CAn I play with them I won't bite much!" At this last part, the Vulpix fell silent.

Rama and Ellie looked each other, wide-eyed. "YOu follow any of that," she asked.

"Didn't even try," the Zorua replied.

(Ah Kinko, someone on sugar.)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri was flabbergasted by this Vulpix. Kinko, she said her name was.

"Er... I'm Bri. I like burds fine, I guess... I... Wait, what? Just don't go biting Bouncy," Bri said, confused. Duster started laughing and rolled off the chair and hit the ground, still laughing. She couldn't help it. Kinko reminded her of her little brothers and sisters. They had all been hyper like that when they were young. She had been too, for that matter. Bouncy rolled away from Pala and sent a little dark energy at her, a weak Faint Attack, if you will.

"Yay! Buff! Play play play, Pala! Play! Play pickle! Bri play pickle, Pala!" Bouncy cried happily. Bri scratched his head. What a weird day this was turning out to be, and the day had barely started! Bouncy rolled into Kinko, wanting to play with her too. Bri smiled.

"Eh... I've seen pokemon that were hyper before. Man, Bouncy's gonna be a handful, I can tell that now," Bri said with a laugh. Duster shook her head. She knew what it was like to look after a little one. And one was bad enough. She was the middle of seventeen, and had helped her parents with each one that had come after her, when she was old enough. Bri would be able to take care of one little one.

Thyme

Thyme grinned thoughtfully at Snype. Her grin turned to a reflective frown.

"So, you've heard my story. Now, I want to hear yours. Will you tell me?" Thyme said quietly. She looked at him, noting that his eyes seemed to be a tad bit brighter than they usually were. But it was kind of hard to tell with the sunlight reflecting off of them. Either way, she didn't care. It was pretty, and she turned to look out the window before she started staring.

Fuyu

Years
Kinko batted her away gently. She ran over to Skye and leapt on his head, fiding it a fun place. Skye just snorted, ignoring it. He was used to Pokemon on his head. Jolt made a snort. Cubs. Ciel shook his head and gently took Kinko away in a hug, making the fox grin. Skye gave Bri a smile. "Vuh-holca wuh-was worse. We-he'll hah-have to shuh-show you the-heh burnt truh-tree someday."

Rama laughed. "Oh that was amazing. Looked like a firework."

Pala puffed snow at Bouncy again. "Puff! Play. No play with pickle." This last bit was spoken very seriously.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene

Hearing Mackenzie's words, Selene froze and listened very carefully. Her face was impassive, but her whole demeanour was that of a cornered Cobalion, waiting for the moment to strike as it was threatened. As though reinforcing everything that Selene had originally thought of Mackenzie, she decided to talk about the one subject that Selene really couldn't hear about right now – aka. Valorie. Or, more precisely, Valorie and their relationship.

Shooting a sharp glance at Mackenzie, Selene couldn't quite decide if she was making all this up. She herself hadn't noticed Valorie looking at her oddly, any differently than she had before anyway, and out of everybody she was sure that she, Selene, would have been the one to notice. This led to her thinking that Mackenzie was being economical with the truth to say the least, if not lying outright – her words seemed far too sincere for that.

"Look," she began slowly, her voice dangerously calm as she turned and stepped in front of Mackenzie in what some would see as aggressive body language, arms folded over her chest and a raised eyebrow enhancing the sharp sneer. "I have no idea what you are talking about, Mackenzie, but one word of advice. Trying to help or not, Butt. Out. Valorie and I? We're best friends. That is that. End of story," she said shortly, not even realising that it may sound as though she was protesting too much, or that the curling of her hands into fists by her sides was showing a poorly restrained anger that seemed to contradict her words. "And as her best friend, it is my duty to protect her from harm – and I take that to mean physical AND emotional harm. If word of this gets out to ANYBODY," her eyes narrowed in a brief silence at Mackenzie as she scruitinised her, "I'll know exactly who it came from. And exactly who I am to exact vengeance on. Understood?"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN," came a voice, booming over the loudspeakers of the ship. After a moment of glaring at Mackenzie, Selene stepped away and allowed her attention to be drawn to a raised platform at the front of the deck. She noticed Brock making an announcement, and in the background...hold on...was that? Her mouth dropped open slightly in awe, and she forgot to be angry at Mackenzie as the man she thought the figure was stepped forward. "PLEASE BE ATTENTIVE FOR YOUR PRINCIPAL, PROFESSOR GARY OAK."

Applause broke out across the deck, from students and staff alike as Professor Oak clapped hands with Brock and nodded at him seriously as the Pewter leader mumbled a few words. With a slight dismissive move of his hand, Professor Oak gestured for the noise to abate and silence fell over the collected bodies almost instantaneously. Eyes sweeping over the deck in one omniscient stroke, Selene had the feeling that in the briefest of instants, Gary Oak had seen her and practically seen into her soul, as she was sure everyone had felt from looking around at the faces of her peers.

"Colleagues, students, welcome to the first field trip of the academic year," Professor Oak began addressing them all, his voice level and calm, but with a certain authoritative air that made Selene hope that she never got on the wrong side of the man in front of her.

"I know that to many of you, this trip came as a complete surprise, however I can assure you that it will prove both educational and an invaluable experience to you that will justify the suspension of your class schedules. As you will have noticed, all teachers will be accompanying you on this trip, including myself. And why? Because our benefactor and friend of the Academy, Mr Houghton-Taylor has invited the entire student body and faculty as VIP guests at the 22nd annual HoTa Expo in Saffron City," he paused to allow this to sink in, and for the excited chatter and noise to rise over a collective gasp until with another swift movement of his hand he silenced the crowd. Selene herself, being from the Sevii Islands, hadn't heard of this Expo...but it seemed a big deal judging by the astonished faces of the students around her...and VIP guests sounded impressive enough.

"Director and Founder of HoTa Corporation, Mr Houghton-Taylor will meet us at the HoTa HQ in Saffron City and will personally lead us around the Expo, where every major client of HoTa will be to exhibit their goods and services. For any of you who are unaware, allow me to list some of the major clients of HoTa that you can expect to see around the event hall. The Indigo League. The Orange League. The Hoenn League. Silph Co. Devon Co. The Magnet Train Rail Network. Stern's Shipyards." He trailed off and looked out over the deck once more, his tone never once deviating from the solemn, serious calm reflected in his face.

"I must warn you, the security at HoTa is like nothing you will ever have seen before. To put it in perspective, the security here at the Academy is more thorough and wide-reaching than many of you can suspect, on an average day at HoTa Corporation their security is ours a hundred-fold. Today, you will not make even a breath without it being picked up by some monitor, or some guard of sorts," his eyes turned even sterner now, his entire demeanour seemingly ice cold. "I personally will not tolerate any kind of attempt at breaching HoTa Corp security, for our own safety and the reputation of the Academy. I will back Mr Houghton-Taylor completely in any discipline he sees fit for any aspiring perpetrators, and then once we arrive back at the Academy, permanent explusion will be my punishment to you."

"So. Now, we leave for Vermillion City. Then coaches hired by Mr Houghton-Taylor will transport us up to Saffron City and the Expo at HoTa HQ. Our time at the Expo will be scheduled by Mr Houghton-Taylor on arrival and in the evening we will be attending a banquet and dinner dance held for exclusively selected VIP guests of Mr Houghton-Taylor himself before returning to the Academy. The journey to Vermillion City should take around 45 minutes to an hour estimated time."

And with that he gave a nod to the crowd and left the platform to a growing round of applause. Once he had disappeared from view completely, a torrent of excited chatter burst forth from the students as the ship pulled out of the dock, this was quite potentially the biggest day in the lives of most of these students.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Bri looked around. He heard Professor Oak talk about the field trip. As everyone rose in excited whispers, Bri frowned.

"Wait a minute... Isn't... Isn't Brogan a member of that family? She seemed very proud of it... Hm... I know Thyme doesn't like her. Anyways, what's the deal with this Expo? What's the point of bringing all of us there? I think you may be right Skye," Bri said, slowly catching on. He sat back in the deck chair and watched Bouncy playing with Pala. She bounced happily around chanting the words she had been learning. Which included Apple, No, With, Hyper, and Firework.

Quincy

Quin grinned happily at the thought of getting inside the Expo. //Bomdog1101 would have killed for this chance. That was the only way he knew the man. Of course, getting in trouble only added to the thrill of it. Quin was sure he and Zara could stay hidden. After all, there was so much at stake.

"You're looking forward to this. Heh, me too. This could end badly, and make old Oak over there very emberrassed," Zara said. Not if Quin had anything to say about it. He knew how to sneak around and stay hidden.

"Nah, because they won't catch us. We're better than that!" Quin said, and for once Zara agreed with him. He had to find out if all the suspicions were true. He ducked back into the boat and made his way to the room, closing and locking the door behind him. He pulled out his computer and began to hook it up to the database of his buddies from the Knights. He had an hour to find out everything he could about the HoTa Corporation. He even had a plan for if he got caught, one Zara loved the minute he heard it. People were always calling him crazy, so why fight it?

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith:

Lt.Surge had let him go in enough time to get out the boat right before it took off. He smirked as Oak talked the old man had no clue that Calnith intended to ruin this little even with a little show. He was caring a bag with him that contained a change of clothes or more so a disguise he was going to wear when his little event was going to go down. His pokegear then went off and he figured it was Taylor.

"You get on the boat?" Taylor asked with a annoyed tone in his voice.

"Yeah and I'll show them all you can't mess with Team Rocket," Calnith answered with a smile. He was going to make sure that no one could mess with Team Rocket because he was going to crush them. He then saw Sel the girl who tried to stop his escape and figured he go talk to her.

"Hello there gorgeous how are you doing?" He asked as he walked up to her. He then remembered something he heard about her and some black haired kid. "Where's your lover boy or is that blonde girl the one you fancy?" He questioned not really letting her answer the first question.

Vincent:

Before Vince could fight the boy who challenged him he noticed what time it was and suggested that they both get to the boat as the boy was also a student. Xack had a problem though he couldn't run so he decided he'd fly there.

Flying was still awesome, the wind blowing in you hair, feeling alive and it was a lot faster than running away. He could see the boat just now taking off so he wasn't that late. He didn't want to get on the boat not yet so he just cruised on Blitz from above and watched as other students looked up to him and waved.

"Man this is great!" He exclaimed and boy it was great.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype

Snype scratched his head nervously for a moment. His story? Snype wasn't even sure if he had much of a story to tell... though he still did have a bit of a history with Mark, and he knew Mark's history fairly well. May as well explain it all. This wasn't so much of a secret. Mark would be willing to tell the same story if asked... that is if he was having a good day.

"Well, I may as well. Kehehe... I wouldn't call my life exactly interesting but hey a story is a story! Well... may as well start with when I began living with Mark, ya know, after I was caught. I'd rather not bore you with the details of my wild pokemon life because any Sableye would tell you the same thing. It's pretty much stuff you'd hear from a pokedex." Snype said.

"Anyways, Mark caught me when our pack of Sableye were swarming around Kanto. I was not all that happy about being the one to be caught but I grew to get used to Mark. He's was a fairly cool guy... though I did see that he didn't like his folks very much... It's kind of a touchy subject on Marks end. See he hates his dad and everything because he's a gambler and everything... but back on topic about myself..." Snype paused and gave off a brief sigh.

"Well, I was a bit of a troublemaker! And alot of the blame went on Mark! Hell of a fun time! I loved Celedon City! It was paradise for shady folk like myself! I could tell you of a few stories... seriously I was pretty popular around town. The local thief pretty much. Kehehe... I've had plenty of interesting trips around the Celedon Department Store..." Snype gave off a cheerful laugh just at the thoughts of his own past.

"Causing trouble down in Celedon always caused great reactions! I usually went out on my trips while Mark was asleep... in a way I was rather independent already but was way to stubborn to listen to Mark alot of the time. One time I went to the top of Celedon department store and Smuggled a bunch of soda pop cans. Made them all rain down on the people down below! Soda rain... Kehehe. Boy were the owners mad after that little incident!" Snype continued with another laugh. He began to lay down on his back and crossed his arms behind him, He closed his eyes and gave off a large smile as the sun beamed down on him.

"Well, after a few of those incidents, I was finally caught. Heh. Mark had to go off and pick me up from a freaking jail cell. I was only having a little bit of fun back there! Alas, I've grown more mature in the later years as you can see, though that was after some training in my own personality by Mark... See he has an interesting way of training Pokemon... his whole focus is to have Pokemon be able to battle independently and think up strategies without the need of their trainer. He's taught me how to act like that and I personally had alot of fun with it. That was when I really started to grow a real bond with Mark." Snype continued.

"And now here we are! Learning how to become effective battlers! Kehehe... Mark's actually interested in going on a journey when we're done in school... as you can see I've grown a bit of interest in contests as well. Contests use strategies that can be used effectively in battles so I may as well try out everything! If I end up not doing so well then I'll just get over it and try again! I may only be a tiny little Sableye, but I'll show them that being a big tough looking Pokemon isn't all it takes to win! Cunning and smart tactics play a huge role too!" Snype said happily, still laying down and letting the suns rays go down on his chest.

"Well thats my story Thyme... I guess its not as interesting as yours but hey I tried. Hehehe..." Snype chuckled to himself.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
And as though things couldn't get any worse for Sel, here came public enemy number one and, quite frankly, the only person in the world that Selene could say she truly, honestly hated and despised. Making a beeline straight for her. Proceeding to role her even further with the first words out of his snotty little mouth. Oh how she wished she could pummel him into the wooden floor of the ship right about now...

"Have you not found a rock to go crawl and die under yet?" she retorted sharply, an eyebrow raised as she surveyed the boy in front of her with cool disdain, an arched eyebrow and her words the only indication of any anger or animosity towards him. Oh yes - when she wanted to Selene could hide her anger very well indeed. She didn't want to give Calnith the satisfaction of getting a rise out of her. Nor was she going to allow him to force her from where she'd been standing, so she simply folded her arms and rested her back against a wall of the ship

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie held up her hands in a defensive manner briefly. "Alright, fine. Just... think about it. She's too shy to admit it." She then took a few steps back, glancing away for a moment. She caught the eyes of a certain Suicune student eyeing her darkly. The girl quickly looked away when MacKenzie looked in her direction though. She wasn't the one MacKenzie'd humiliated earlier, but he probably hadn't appreciated the show. Perhaps she had been a friend of one of the two. One thing was for sure, MacKenzie didn't want anymore attention from that group. "...Later!~" Her uncannily friendly goodbye was accompanied by a wink and an adjust of her hat before she turned tail and casually jogged off. Casually, because doing it in a hurry would just be so un-hip. She jogged off to a different spot on the boat when something caught her eye. It was Valorie...holding hands with a boy. Woah. Why hadn't she known about this sooner? She was immediately interested.

Fuyu

Years
Skye, at the sound of the announcement, instantly looked uncomfortable as he nodded at Bri. He hated when he was right, especially about this stuff. It made him queasy and instantly self-conscious. He couldn't help it. "Ih-hit's a buh-buh-buh-" HE looked utterly miserable for a few minutes as he struggled for the word. "Bunch of stuh-stuh-stupid shuh-how offs." Jolt purred under his hand before speaking.

"Cameron has been dragged to these events many times now. They are unfortunately, a display of human greed and inability to tell the difference between the strength and power. I do apologize for you having to bear witness to such..." He paused and almost spat. "Disgrace."

Ciel listened to all of this with an odd look on his face. His school had been a private school but kids had to earn their way in with their own merit, not their parent's money. "Could that mean, because she's rich and powerful and able to cause this trip, that she bought her way in here?"

Skye pursed his lips a moment before sighing. He didn't like insulting people behind their backs but poor Ciel looked so confused, having been out of the loop. "Sheh-he feh-heels fuh-hake, fuh-false peh-perfection." That was all he was going to say and to prove it, he pulled out a brush and began to brush Rama's fur. He let out a happy cry. The salt felt funny.

Nideous

Years
Brian

"Yeah, Thyme was muttering something about her being a fake person. I don't really get it. But I do get the idea of greed like that. It's the reason I had to move to Hoenn. Dad used to work at a big company, but he said another company bought it out, and fired a lot of the people that had been there a long time and replaced them with people that they could pay less and give less benifits to. But, there's nothing that can be done now about it. I'm glad Thyme was left at the pokemon center. This trip would have put her in a foul mood," Bri said. He sighed and lazed about in the deck chair. He smiled at the sky. Bouncy jumped into his lap and yawned.

"Pala! No play! Sleep! Want sleep! Igglybuff!" she said suddenly, before settling herself down on Bri's stomach. Well, that was a new one. She must have tired herself out. Bri shrugged and leaned his head back again. His mind was on this trip. He didn;t think it would end well. He sighed and pet Bouncy. Duster was sitting on the ground next to them all.

"Hey, I'm gonna go find something to eat!" Duster said. She stood up and began to walk around the deck, keeping her eyes, ears, and nose peeled for a familiar face that could lead her to the kitchen to get some food.

Thyme

"I thought it was very interesting!" Thyme said. She kind of frowned upon tricks like what he had described, but she also found it just a bit funny too. She shook her head and smiled at him. They had such different stories, yet they could both accept it from the other. She leaned her head on his shoulder and stared out at the sea. She didn't need to talk. She could just sit like this forever. Well, until Mark came to find them of course. But that wouldn't happen for a while. They had time to themselves now, and she certainly didn't want anything to ruin it.

Fuyu

Years
Pala whined at Bouncy before waddling over to Skye and burying herself next to Rama. "THuh-hink sheh-he luh-likes you," Skye cracked, causing the Zorua to growl playfully. Jolt rolled his grey eyes and glanced at Skye. The boy ignored him, still brushing Rama's tail. Pala squeaked at the electric type and curled up, easily asleep.

"I'm surprised you're not saying anything," Jolt remarked to Ellie, who shrugged.

"There's nothing we can do except try to make it an easy hell on ourselves. Inconsiderate-" She cut herself off before the curses slipped out.

"Don't ever change Ellie, Jolt ordered with a laugh. Ciel blinked in confusion, only hearing growls. He felt Chika landing behind him and chirping. He smiled lightly and hugged the Togetic. Chika cooed and Kinko leapt on her a moment with laughter, bouncing and grinning like a fool.

Megaman765

Years
Snype relaxed her head with Thyme as well, side by side with her. He was happy this way... happy to have found somebody like Thyme. He held onto her hand and stayed close to her as they gazed out into the now moving ocean. He closed his eyes and relaxed beside her.

"Hehehe, if ya don't mind me saying, your kisses sort of taste like Thyme too... kehehe... maybe that's just me though..." Snype said.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
He stood along the bow of the ship, his deep blue eyes staring solomnly out along the gentle waves, his blonde hair being swept along the salty sea breeze. He seemed as if he did his best to keep a distance from the other students... was he being antisocial? Or perhaps he was just respecting personal space, not concerning himself with the affairs of other people, or their Pokemon. He leaned on the railing, arms crossed over his denim jacket. A female Raltz sat upon his shoulder, snuggling against the back of his head. A Pawniard whose left eye seemed little more than a black socket underneath the helmet sat upon the railing, its own look solomn as well, but also serious and guarded. A Zangoose was at his feet, curled up and appeared asleep.

"Never been this far from Hoenn before... I wonder what Kanto is like..." He says to no one in particular.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Bri smiled at the conversation. He couldn't stay upset for very long. How could he? He was laying out in the sun on a boat enjoying the waves with his friends! Things couldn't be that bad!

"Hey, I wonder who that is," Bri said, looking at some guy standing on the bow of the ship away from everyone else. He wanted to get up and go over there, but that would make him disturb Bouncy, who was asleep in his lap still. Ah well, he'd see him again soon enough. It was a boat, not a lot of places he could go.

Thyme

(OOC: When not talking about Thyme the Snivy, you don't have to capitalise the T in thyme. It's not a proper noun unless you are talking about her, not the herb thyme. Just a little nit picking, don't mind me. XP)

Thyme laughed a little. That was not what she had expected to hear.

"Heh, whatever you say Snype," she murmered. She didn't care what she tasted like. Honestly, who thought of stuff like that? What a weirdo. Ah well, she couldn't help that. She just sat there gazing out the window, happy in the moment. She knew why everyone kept saying that she reminded them of thyme. It's because the leaves in her tail were finally growing back in after they had been pulled out. Once that was done maybe all this nonsense would stop. Still, she didn't mind. Much. But she didn't let her irritation show. She was in too good a mood to worry about such trifles that much.

Duster

Duster walked around the deck, ducking around people's legs and darting to and fro. It was amasing how many people didn't look down. She might have been seen running around the deck searching for something tasty... Wait a minute... Duster frowned. Despite only smelling it once and for a few seconds, she knew that scent. She had smelled it in the pokemon center when she and Snype had rushed in to help Thyme. It was that boy. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to go yell at him or run away. She frowned, trying to decide what to do next. She could also smell a girl... Selene maybe? This one she wasn't so sure about. Duster's nose wasn't exactly world class. Still, she might as well go see what was going on. She began to head in their direction. She wasn't sure what good it would do, but she wanted to see what was going on. Things didn't smell very happy.

Megaman765

Years
(ooc: Nyah nyah nyah XP the little things)

"Heh, You must think I'm crazy or something the way you said that. Hehehe. Well I guess that's just who I am eh? Snype said, joking a bit. He looked around the ship and noticed a few students were walking in again. That Professor Oak guy must have finished up... he wasn't sure what Thyme's take on all of this was but he continued to sit there peacefully.

"Geez... Duster is never gonna shut up if she finds us like this. Kehehe." Snype joked.

Nideous

Years
Thyme

Thyme looked at Snype oddly. She felt a little jealous that he kept thinking about what Duster would say. She was going to have to kill that little rat if it came down to it. Ok, she was a lot jealous. Just how she was. She got the impression Snype may have been messing with her a tad bit. After all, he was very mischievous. So, she decided to mess with him right back.

"Hm... Duster huh? There something you're not telling me Snype? Bout you and her? Cause the two of you seem to be always... Hehehehe!" Thyme said seriously, but she found she couldn't keep a straight face and was laughing a little at the end. She smirked at Snype. She was in a good mood, but that didn't mean she would tolerate anyone messing with her and her Snype, even someone that wasn't even there at the moment. My goodness! Was she really that possessive of him? Well, yes actually. And that didn't bug her, but it might get on Snype's nerves a bit. Oh well, he'd deal with it.

Quincy

(OOC: Just so everyone is clear, the Knights he keeps babbling about is basically a group of nuts like him that all think they must defend everything. They do some criminal activities, but they aren't really that big.)

Quin typed furiously at Buddhaman222. He hated the guy, but he was the only one on at the moment. Still, they were both knights, and they had to tolerate each other.

"Hey, next time we meet him, I want to talk," Zara said. Quin ignored him and kept typing. Logana rubbed against his leg and he absently pet her. With his eyes still on the screen, he pulled out a gummi and gave it to the delighted Venonat.

Twinsoul8961, you're absolutely out of your mind! You're asking the wrong person! Sorry, but I like my balls where they are thank you very much! Buddhaman222 replied. Quin grimaced at this response. He had expected it, but it still annoyed him. He began to type back.

Come on Bud, you know me! I won't let anyone know you helped me. I just need some info, and you work for them! So just give me a hand there Bud! Quin sighed and waited for the answer he knew was probably coming. He shook his head and fed Logana another gummi. The response still hadn't come yet. Zara began to mutter something about a gutless coward and removing them himself. Quin didn't ask.

You had my answer the first time Twin. Trust me on this one, don't try it. I've been trying for years, and I may get fired for helping you, or worse. You don't even know what you want to do, do you. I know how you think Twin, and I'm telling you to focus more on that academy the Oakster is running. Like you were assigned! Buddhaman222 finally responded. Quin growled angrily and closed his laptop. Bah! That had been useless! He wasn't going to get any help from his knight friends. Maybe... Maybe he get get a little help from the other students. Those kids he had met earlier. Wait, he couldn't ask them. That would involve Ciel, and Zara had promised not to do that. Despite how he felt about Zara, he wasn't about to make him break his word. After all, Zara would, and had, done the same for him. So, what more could he say? How could he get anyone to believe him? Everyone thought he was a loony!

"You are a loony," Zara agreed. Quin sighed and leaned back on the bed. Now what was he supposed to do? He knew something was going on behind the scenes at the HoTa Corp, but without any assistance he could do nothing at all about it! He couldn't even find out what it was!

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
He started to get stiff legs from sitting around for so long, so he decided he should take a walk around the ship and see whatever there was to see. He took out his Pokeball, and returned his Zangoose into its confines.

"There ya go Zangya. Gale, Seigmund, wanna take a walk?" He said to his Raltz and Pawniard in turn.

Gale huggled his head and replied with a few pats, gently grabbing at his hair as if they were reigns. Seigmund, on the other hand, merely hopped down from the railing and walked off in a different direction. Cory didn't try stopping him, ever since Seigmund lost his eye he had never been too open anymore, so Cory usually let him be by himself thinking any form of interaction would lead to some consequences.

"I guess its just you and me then, lets go get some food."

"Ra! Ra!" Gale cheered softly, almost singing as she rode on his shoulder to the food court... or was it mess hall? Gale was pretty young, not knowing where food was, only what it meant, and she KNEW that Cory would manage to take her to it.

Seigmund, being small, managed to weave through the crowd, below everyones line of sight. Since he was pointy he had to be careful not to accidently cut anyone either, the thought of having human blood anywhere on him was also not very appealing. He wasn't looking to find anything in particular, nor was he looking for companionship, but whatever he found he just found. He may or may not come across other Pokemon who were also out of their Pokeballs, not that he had one yet, his Trainer still had to buy one.

Fuyu

Years
"Maybe he's an evil dude," Rama muttered, making a strange noise of joy as Skye kept brushing him. Ellie shook his head at him.

"You are such a priss," she told him, scratching one of her ears. Rama snorted, the Dark-type leaping from Skye's lap and shaking himself.

"You hate salt water too." Ellie shuddered. Oh yes she did, especially when you dried off. Ew. Really, one of the more disgusting Pokemon scents. And it still wasn't as bad as when you got hit with Sludge Bomb. It was a close second though. "Jolt is so lucky he has thin fur."

"I'm more lucky that my human is afraid of most Poison types," the Pokemon remarked. Hel licked a paw and rubbed at his ear. It itched.

Ciel observed this with a quiet smile. Then he looked at the sleeping Kinko and returned her. Chika was floating again and she went over to Bri. She poked him. "Huh..." Chika turned to Ciel. "He's stuck!" Skye laughed and Ciel looked confused. He had no idea she was talking about his injured leg. Poor Ciel.

Back