• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yah Nideous, you're accepted.

@ Everyone-I posted, and included the call to arms.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Just so everyone knows, the brutes that attacked the village are mostly axemen, with some assorted mercenaries of assorted types thrown in.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Posted. You're going to have to try convince or bribe her if you want Tarin to stay.

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Okay everyone. I think I told you guys earlier (but I might not have) that, starting tomorrow until Friday, I am going to be away from a computer. I don't what you guys want to do, but I have no problems with someone bunnying me for the rest of the chapter. What do you guys think?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Posted yet again.

@Yellow Gardevoir: You hadn't told us (unless you sent a vm/pm, in which case i didn't receive one D: ) but it should work out fine. I'm currently thinking, that since you've already started an interaction with Nideous, that maybe he should be the one to bunny you along, or at least until his interaction with Nokam is done (I'm not trying to force him to do it). If he doesn't want to, i'm sure another one of us could do it.

Also, I have a question, Is Darkpokeball still going to join the RP later?

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ Dansparce- I wasn't sure. Any way, I think darkpokeball will be rejoining us, I'll go check his profile and when he said he'd be back.

@ Nideous- If you want, bunny Nokam while I'm gone. Just bring him along, try to save the villagers, ect.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@Darkpokeball: In my post, i'm just going to assume that Cloff has large bunny ears like other Taguel (As it isn't mentioned in your sign up if he does or doesn't). Please correct me if he doesn't. I may also be implying that he smells bad, (Since he probably came from a place that doesn't necessarily need as much grooming). Again, correct me if you don't want him to be.

EDIT: Posted.

EDIT 2: Posted again.

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Alright, everyone I'm back! The thread looks like it's still going strong so yay! I'll post as soon as I can.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yeah it is. ^^ Anyways, i hope what i did with my hope, i tried not to make your character do anything out of character, while showing off how rash mine is ^^

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I'm not entirely sure how often i'm going to be able to get on the internet this week, so if my activity is lower there's my reason.

EDIT: If DarkPokeBall doesn't post tonight or tomorrow, then I' going to post my character leaving Cloff alone.

Also, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WolfOfEve is leaving ;-;. I guess this means we have a new slot open, but its sad to see you go.

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Alright everyone, if you haven't seen, WolfOfEve is leaving. I'll open up the slot soon.

On another note, post rate has dropped. I've contacted most of you and will contact the rest of you before the end of the day, so hopefully we can get everyone posting again!

Back