• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2018
My friend code is 1092-0052-2627. I am looking for anyone who has a fire safari with a Ninetails. PM me your friend code if you add me.

Last edited:
Years
Hello :>
Everyone add me please.
Let me know when you do so I can add you back!
3496-9583-9968

Also how do you know what your safari pokemon are?

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Also how do you know what your safari pokemon are?

Someone else who adds you has to tell you. I added you, so add me back and I'll check.
------------------------------------------------
I didn't know the limit was 100. I can't add more, lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Hello!
Add me please!
Tell me if you add me so I can add you back.

My FC: 2294-5982-0298

My Friend Safari has: Sunkern, Sawsbuck and Quilladin.

Jinprix

FC: 4399-0087-5177
Years
Hi, I don't have many friends yet so please add me FC: 4399-0087-5177. I don't know my safari type yet, it woul be great if someone would tell me.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 6, 2014
i dont know how to post at all but im guessing i can reply to at least get help
im very new to forum
my friend code is 4742-7188-5165
please add me i need mad help like u have no idea!
im currently seeking a trainer who can help me at least fill my pokedex up quickly im mad annoyed with these eggs my japan ditto and my us pokemon have yet to breed a shiny and im getting frustrated and unmotivated to play however omega ruby is coming out very soon so i wanna make sure i make this game all shiny but in order to do that i need a shiny charm and i need to catch all pokemon i dont have the legendarys or many oother pokemon if u can help me please help me ive caught already 394 pokemon i need help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

add me 4742-7188-5165 i have 394 pokemon and my safari is water type

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
i dont know how to post at all but im guessing i can reply to at least get help
im very new to forum
my friend code is 4742-7188-5165
please add me i need mad help like u have no idea!
im currently seeking a trainer who can help me at least fill my pokedex up quickly im mad annoyed with these eggs my japan ditto and my us pokemon have yet to breed a shiny and im getting frustrated and unmotivated to play however omega ruby is coming out very soon so i wanna make sure i make this game all shiny but in order to do that i need a shiny charm and i need to catch all pokemon i dont have the legendarys or many oother pokemon if u can help me please help me ive caught already 394 pokemon i need help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

add me 4742-7188-5165 i have 394 pokemon and my safari is water type
You may also want to try our Trade Corner if you need help filling your PokeDex and getting shinies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hey everyone! I've been helping clean up the Safari list, and now that I've helped with that (and I'm going to help again when I get my laptop back again...long story), I need help checking off some species from my Safaris!

The first species I want to clear off are ones I had access to, but those users have since deleted me or gone inactive. If you have any of the following species, I want to add you! You will have access to my beautifully spooky Ghost Safari which features the robotic Golurk among them. :)

- Sawk (Fighting)
- Paras (Bug)
- Gabite (Dragon)
- Pupitar (Rock)
- Nosepass (Rock)
- Corsola (Rock)
- Electrode (Electric)
- Electabuzz (Electric)

The last five on that list I never had HA access for (I can still access the others anytime), so it would be nice to clear those HAs. The first three I did have HA access for, but due to an unknown circumstance (at the time) of swapping systems, I did not know that my FS data would actually be deleted for the third species requiring them to relogin and be seen once again. So I need to replace Sawk, Paras, and Gabite urgently so I can delete those people if they never reappear. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
Hey everyone, my friend code is 2423-4517-4013.
Add me if you like, please msg me, so i can add you back :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
Hi guys, Im a new player of Pokemon X! At the moment Im battleling for 8th badge... Add me if you want and i will add you ;)

FC: 2681 - 1510 - 8167

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2014
Hey everyone. I have a grass safari with Nincada, Gastroden and Phanphy. My code is 2852 - 9303 - 1652, just pm me so I can add you too.

RetroFanatic

Warlock
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
I'm kinda looking for a Clefairy safari for Moon Stone hunting. Wouldn't hurt if it had Swirlix aswell since it's another one I'm missing.

Years
I'm looking for a Psychic-type friend safari with Gothorita. Add me if you have one, please! :3c my fc is 2595 0605 8229

Years
Hey I'm looking for friends as well! I've added the other three people on this page but everyone, please add me! Then, PM me and I'll add you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back