• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sea Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
Is the first release very soon or nah? I'm way too excited :)

Honestly. I can't tell yet. But I'm now polishing the rom.
The beta includes 1st gym only.
I can pretty much tell from my own expirence that its almost impossible to tell when you can release something
correct. Since there are still things that must be polished.

Reactions: Nex

Delta231

A noob
Years
Hi Lance32497 ,I want you to insert pokemon sprites of red chapter since the hack was abandoned?

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
Hi Lance32497 ,I want you to insert pokemon sprites of red chapter since the hack was abandoned?

There's no reason for this request to be honest. the sprites from the hack Adventures red chapter hack were taken from later gens of pokemon so it really does not matter. Hell, Lance could use the sprites from the very first Japanese releases of Pokemon Red and Green, and I would support him. I've always maintained the sprites, so long as they are of the proper pokemon, do not effect the gameplay all that much, if at all.

Last edited:

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm interested to see how "reversible Mega Evolution" (not sure what this means, but I'm interested) and having four regions will play out. If it's executed well, this will definitely be something spectacular.

Lance32497

Years
Sorry, that's not a good idea.
There's no reason for this request to be honest. the sprites from the hack Adventures red chapter hack were taken from later gens of pokemon so it really does not matter. Hell, Lance could use the sprites from the very first Japanese releases of Pokemon Red and Green, and I would support him. I've always maintained the sprites, so long as they are of the proper pokemon, do not effect the gameplay all that much, if at all.
Yeah.
I'm interested to see how "reversible Mega Evolution" (not sure what this means, but I'm interested) and having four regions will play out. If it's executed well, this will definitely be something spectacular.
so much more to wait.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2024
oh can i test it? tbh first hack in a long time that interested me alot hope you progress this and dont abandon it many great hacks out there and many gave up sadly

Lance32497

Years
oh can i test it? tbh first hack in a long time that interested me alot hope you progress this and dont abandon it many great hacks out there and many gave up sadly

Honestly, this hack was planned and started 2 years ago. But since I was so busy, I abandoned it. The lesson that I had learned was, no matter what happens, you should never give up on what you are doing. I might have abandoned it but it doesn't mean I will forget it and never do it again. And now's the perfect time to continue what I had started and play what I had paused. Anyway, I may release it very very very soon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2024
Honestly, this hack was planned and started 2 years ago. But since I was so busy, I abandoned it. The lesson that I had learned was, no matter what happens, you should never give up on what you are doing. I might have abandoned it but it doesn't mean I will forget it and never do it again. And now's the perfect time to continue what I had started and play what I had paused. Anyway, I may release it very very very soon.
great here man hope you success in making this great hack i really looking forward to playing it

Lance32497

Years
Update: Thursday, September 29, 2016

Alpha 0.1 has been released!

Click Here to download!

NOTE:
- The alpha ends on Olenburg City only.
- There are moves that will cause the game to freeze.
- There's no Pokedex Entry for newly added Pokemon
- Dexter's offer to battle him to witness Mega Evolution is not fully-scripted yet. That's just for a test.

If you have encountered bugs or you have suggestions. Please tell me!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
i tried to patch pokemon sea temple to my fire red rom and it wont play it on my visual boy advance please help me

Lance32497

Years
Which version should I use 1.0 or 1.1
i tried to patch pokemon sea temple to my fire red rom and it wont play it on my visual boy advance please help me

I am happy to announce that everything is fine now, checkback the link on the thread to get the file.
It includes tha .aps file and A-Ptch.exe file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back