• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Spoiler:

Anyway -- I know this is off-topic, but ---
I'm fed-up with attempting to make a banner.
Zameric, can you create it for me? I have the pictures and all that I want to use. I just can't figure out how to merge them and what-not. >.<

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Good news, I'm back home! :)

Zameric, two things. First, you remind me of an answering machine. "I'm not home now" is typical answering machine. XD Second, you misspelled "Aizen" not that I actually care. Heck, I spell his name as "baka" sometimes. XD *shot* *slashed with Kyoka Suigetsu* Please don't kill me!!!

Oh, and to all of you, I'm leaving for AnimeNEXT Saturday morning (early) and I have a packed schedule tomorrow, so I won't be online again until later in the day Sunday (around 5pm or so, Eastern time) or possibly the next day or so, if I'm too tired to get online. Anyway, I'm going to a Bleach photoshoot Saturday night, so I'll try to upload some pictures from that!
Ahahaha, I guess I kind of did sound like one there.
Thank you for pointing it out for me. Sometimes I don't watch what I type.

Ok I've read the manga

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Anyway -- I know this is off-topic, but ---
I'm fed-up with attempting to make a banner.
Zameric, can you create it for me? I have the pictures and all that I want to use. I just can't figure out how to merge them and what-not. >.<
I can give it a try, just PM me the images you want to be used.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Really, does the length of her hair matters? XD I mean, time passes, hair grows, lol. Mine is rather long now..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That sounds good. At least we'll see the King butting in.

I saw this from the manga thread in SPPf:

More Kubo answers from an interview. Explains all the characters who do jack crap.

Q. How long does it takes for you to create a character?
A. It doesn't take time. When I do my daily activities characters idea one by one suddenly spring into my head. Then it's all about the timing when will I put them on top of the paper.

Q. Why Kyouraku didn't go Bankai? If he get serious he might defeat Aizen!
A. Shunsui's appeal is not to defeat Aizen. But I let the readers think that 「If he goes Bankai he might be stronger than Aizen」

Alright, that last answer was just stupid.

The last answer just proves Kubo's ingenuity in storytelling... Bah.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I loled seriously at the last part of that answer xD. I wonder what his bankai could be like anyway :o?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Back from AnimeNEXT!

I'm gonna upload some pics from the Bleach photoshoot on Sunday a bit later... Not yet though, because I'm just too lazy to get up and get my camera. XD

But I have to tell you guys something...

WE TOOK A PICTURE OF ALL THE CHARACTERS KILLING AIZEN AND IT WAS AWESOME. It was my idea. XD I had my sword at his neck. XD I can die happily now because Aizen is dead. At least to me. XD Ahahahaha!!!

Years
I loled seriously at the last part of that answer xD. I wonder what his bankai could be like anyway :o?

Spoiler:

Back from AnimeNEXT!

I'm gonna upload some pics from the Bleach photoshoot on Sunday a bit later... Not yet though, because I'm just too lazy to get up and get my camera. XD

But I have to tell you guys something...

WE TOOK A PICTURE OF ALL THE CHARACTERS KILLING AIZEN AND IT WAS AWESOME. It was my idea. XD I had my sword at his neck. XD I can die happily now because Aizen is dead. At least to me. XD Ahahahaha!!!

Ooooh, show it here XD *wants to see it*
someone is going to get mad :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Yeah minchan I want to see as well :o. And I agree smile we know that a certain Aizen lover is going to be angry xD. Oh well at least we all really know if Aizen was real we would stand a chance...or could we :].

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I'll upload it as soon as I can. And I don't actually care if Aizen fans get mad. Heck, I just don't like Aizen, which is why I took great pleasure in killing him. XD XD XD

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
.......................................................... =.=;
That's very...........interesting... >.>

Okay, thanks Zameric!
...I'll send 'em when I get back to my dad's house... The images are on his laptop. =P

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Attached is the picture of everyone killing Aizen. It was funnnn

Hope everyone enjoys looking at it!!!! Well I guess "some" people won't "enjoy" it but heck. XD XD XD

Years

Hope everyone enjoys looking at it!!!! Well I guess "some" people won't "enjoy" it but heck. XD XD XD

Yachiru looks weird with a dark skin... XD Didn't mean any offense, though.

You went as Hinamori, right? I think the real Momo would never ever kill Aizen. XD; But where's your bun? o.o

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Aww man that lloks like fun :D. You guys should be happy, you killed Aizen before Ichigo maybe does lol. I did notice someone was wearing shoes instead of sandals xDD

Years

No offence, but they are some pretty shocking cosplays :/

http://alinthea.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2qv4k9

They are good cosplays!
Maybe I am bias because they are friends and one of my girlfriend, but still.

Anyway, awesome episode!

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
...I can't believe Ulquiorra turned on Aizen-sama. T~T

I sent the photos, Zameric.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 409
Spoiler:

Captain Fabio, if you'd like to continue posting in the club, then please have the courtesy to formally join the club the proper way. :)

Ok, I replied back to you about he pictures, Sosuke.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yachiru looks weird with a dark skin... XD Didn't mean any offense, though.

You went as Hinamori, right? I think the real Momo would never ever kill Aizen. XD; But where's your bun? o.o

My hair is up in the bun. It's just hard to see from a front angle. And even if she wouldn't kill Aizen, he tried to kill her, so she deserves some revenge. I mean come on. She was in a coma for like half the series because of that guy! D=

Aww man that lloks like fun :D. You guys should be happy, you killed Aizen before Ichigo maybe does lol. I did notice someone was wearing shoes instead of sandals xDD

In my opinion, my shoes were the best because they were home made and based off the actual shoes worn by the characters. Killing Aizen was awesomely awesome awesomeness.

...I can't believe Ulquiorra turned on Aizen-sama. T~T

I sent the photos, Zameric.

I know, isn't it great? XD XD XD

Ulquiorra actually had a sign up that said "Aizen sucks" which I thought was hilarious. I pointed out to her (it was a girl cosplaying as him) that I usually don't associate myself with people cosplayed as bad guys, since I have a tendency to cosplay at one of the good guys, but since she had that sign, I was like, what the heck. XD

There was a girl cosplayed as Gin there, but she didn't help us kill Aizen. D= And it was the Captain outfit, not the Hueco Mundo outfit, BTW. But I still didn't really associate with her anyway, since he's still a bad guy. LOL.

Somehow, I wish I could send that picture to Kubo-sensei, but I really don't think that would make any difference in anything... But it would be fun to see what he would think of it. XD XD XD

I haven't read the new manga chapter yet, but I'm going to right now. I just got home from a job interview, so I haven't had a chance.

EDIT: Just read the new chapter.

Before I say anything, I think "asplode" is a funny word. Oh, and also, "getsu" is one pronunciation of the kanji for "moon" (月).

Spoiler:

Okay, so here's what I think of the new chapter:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:

My replies are in bold. :)

Spoiler:

What he became. I know that Aizen made him asplode. :p

Ulquiorra actually had a sign up that said "Aizen sucks" which I thought was hilarious. I pointed out to her (it was a girl cosplaying as him) that I usually don't associate myself with people cosplayed as bad guys, since I have a tendency to cosplay at one of the good guys, but since she had that sign, I was like, what the heck. XD

EDIT: Just read the new chapter.

Before I say anything, I think "asplode" is a funny word. Oh, and also, "getsu" is one pronunciation of the kanji for "moon" (月).

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I haven't read the manga yet but it sure seems interesting to an extent. Hopefully that Japanese-English coaliation doesn't get to Manga Stream the way they got to One Manga and Mangafox :<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back