• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
HAHAHA i just defeated Pete. He isnt that tough like i thinked. I defeated hi with all my pokemon on lv 60.

But i still have a question when the beta 2 comes out and i patched and started playing it will all my pokemon be the same. i wouldnt like that my ferothorn becomes quilfish beceause of changing pokemon .
I dont know will you understand the question but if you do plese answer on it.

Yeah, I understand. Don't worry, the Pokemon will all remain the same and nothing will be affected after the patch. Just reload your save file after the patch and continue playing like you've been playing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2014
I don't normally play through an entire hacked ROM, but this has me inspired, keep up the great work.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
Hey, I just downloaded the Beta today, and it is looking great so far; however, I am not able to get out of the twist woodlands because of a glitch with Super Nerd Layton. My screen just turns black after he talks to me. Also, I noticed that I cannot look at my trainer card, and if I try to, my screen turns black and the VBA (I have the mac version) makes a terrible shredding noise. I know that it is not a problem with my emulator as I have been able to play all other games without problem. If someone could help me that would be great.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey, I just downloaded the Beta today, and it is looking great so far; however, I am not able to get out of the twist woodlands because of a glitch with Super Nerd Layton. My screen just turns black after he talks to me. Also, I noticed that I cannot look at my trainer card, and if I try to, my screen turns black and the VBA (I have the mac version) makes a terrible shredding noise. I know that it is not a problem with my emulator as I have been able to play all other games without problem. If someone could help me that would be great.

I nor anyone else has had a problem with the super nerd in twist woodlands. I just tested him and the battle worked fine. Did you patch it to the correct fire red rom? The trainer card I'm aware of and will be fixed in the final version. As for Layton, I don't know what's up with that. Keep trying to get it to work and if it still doesn't, PM me and I'll assist more.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, I just patched a different Fire Red rom, and it worked. My fault definitely. Thanks so much!

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Yeah, I just patched a different Fire Red rom, and it worked. My fault definitely. Thanks so much!

Sure, no problem. Avoid the trainer card for now. The full hack is only a month away so when it's released, you'll be able to see the trainer card.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
No because the sequel is the events right after the end of this hack. But after you've received your 7th badge, there's newer optional places to explore. Like going through the Trident Water maze to reach Poseidon's cave. There's also the secret area in Inferno Mountain that can only be accessed after you've got the 7th badge which leads you to Gaea Cave. Remember you have to find the legendaries to do the bonding script to have them in your party. Groundon, Celebii, Kyogre, Jirachi, Mew, Deoxys, Shaymin, Torndadus, and Thundurus are all optional and in their own specific cave/area. You have to find them. It's actually recommended you do find them before challenging the last few bosses because they're really tough. The other legendaries in the hack are either given to you or show up in the main storyline.
But they will join without any EVs, they will not be very useful IMO :D
But I'm curious about the bonding script, so I'll be sure to do it =D

We're still working on that. It'll be resolved by full release.
Why don't you give 8th badge as the first one as I once suggested?
You won't need to care about it anymore. Or as a 5th one so it won't affect the ones who don't want to play from the start.
Or there can be NPC that will replace the badges for them xD

Years
Hey has anyone figured out how to get Larvesta to listen to you?
I got the same problem when I played with it but still I managed to train it around lv 50 when the hack ended. DrG promised she will fix that problem in beta 2.

Another thing DrG, I remember I saw Tornadus blocking an entrance to a mountain area when i talked with it it just disappear. is this related with some sort of event?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years

But they will join without any EVs, they will not be very useful IMO :D
But I'm curious about the bonding script, so I'll be sure to do it =D

Why don't you give 8th badge as the first one as I once suggested?
You won't need to care about it anymore. Or as a 5th one so it won't affect the ones who don't want to play from the start.
Or there can be NPC that will replace the badges for them xD

Yeah, I thought of that a few days ago. And I think I'll give the 8th Badge or another badge higher than the 4th one.

I got the same problem when I played with it but still I managed to train it around lv 50 when the hack ended. DrG promised she will fix that problem in beta 2.

Another thing DrG, I remember I saw Tornadus blocking an entrance to a mountain area when i talked with it it just disappear. is this related with some sort of event?

There was supposed to be a blockade there so you will meet him up on purpose and I will put a blockade there in the next release.

Yes and No. It makes Tornadus first appearance but id really nothing important... :D

Ashor

Devil Summoner
Years

Majority of the time he dies before he would listen to me and attack. It's a bit annoying, but I can wait until beta 2 comes out.

Years
There was supposed to be a blockade there so you will meet him up on purpose and I will put a blockade there in the next release.

Yes and No. It makes Tornadus first appearance but id really nothing important... :D
OK but i was asking what is inside that mountain and when will the blockade be removed.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Hi, im new in this forum
i will know if i can play this game on my android
Adriix95.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Hi, I'm new to this forum.
I want to know if this game is available on android.
(Sorry, I'm french and my english is not very good...)

Back