• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Snorlax doesn't want me to change this avatar/sig... cos he likes how it suits my personality. And I agree with him.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

To answer the Diab_low guy's question; yeah, at some point I'll probably either lose interest in this place, or be driven to frustration by general obtusity to the point where I leave.

Or both. Could very well be both.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Why do I have this growing suspicion that that day is near then? :'c Any way to keep the Good Times rollin' all over OT? :c

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Oh no, I've stopped rolling OT unfortunately. Just these two threads now. :(

If the "situation" gets worse, and I happen to be in an especially bad mood at the time, then it could very well happen. I'll probably give my friends my skype first though.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hmm. To make an obvious and immature joke or not to. That is the question. YAY POKEY MADE ONE FOR ME :D

Also, what would happen if said situation stopped being a situation after you left? Would you consider returning then? ;~;

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Same. Too attached to let go completely :U

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Oh right. Money thing. Hmm. As irresponsible as it may sound, the 25 bucks (more in my case since I donated for other people too... =b) I could part with. A big reason why I donated for myself anyway was because I'd very much like to hope that others who may join long after we've parted ways with the place are able to experience and enjoy things just as we have. /sappy, but w/e

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I didn't get to enjoy the €17 I donated because I was modded right away and that included all the privileges I had paid for already XD

Also Sticky, can I haz skype?

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years

Too much face palming material for one thread and one person.
I'm gonna go somewhere else and try not to think about humanity's stupidity.
You remind me of squidward. He thinks everyone is idiots except himself. 214337

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back