• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haileo's Large Event and Shiny Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I'm interested in one of those UT Shiny Vivillon patterns. Can't tell which one is UT lol, so I'll say Monsoon Pattern.
Sure, I can prepare that for you. I'm pretty sure it's UT. Are you ready to trade right now?

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
Years
17351 Jon Adamant Shiny Horsea *
29335 HAILEO Quiet Shiny Girafarig *
06287 JON Gentle Shiny Gligar *
62964 Lucas Brave Shiny Slugma
19122 Hunter Serious Shiny Budew
526313 Belle Modest Shiny Sandyghast
06199 Kenneth Naive Shiny Beldum
19122 Hunter Lax Shiny Roselia
62280 Kakashi Careful Shiny Ponyta
18991 James Adamant Shiny Tyrunt (FROM MY TSV EGGS)
06776 Yucky Quiet Shiny Amaura (FROM MY TSV EGGS)
105258 Candice Quirky Shiny Popplio

How about those?

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Sure, I can prepare that for you. I'm pretty sure it's UT. Are you ready to trade right now?

17351 Jon Adamant Shiny Horsea *
29335 HAILEO Quiet Shiny Girafarig *
06287 JON Gentle Shiny Gligar *
62964 Lucas Brave Shiny Slugma
19122 Hunter Serious Shiny Budew
526313 Belle Modest Shiny Sandyghast
06199 Kenneth Naive Shiny Beldum
19122 Hunter Lax Shiny Roselia
62280 Kakashi Careful Shiny Ponyta
18991 James Adamant Shiny Tyrunt (FROM MY TSV EGGS)
06776 Yucky Quiet Shiny Amaura (FROM MY TSV EGGS)
105258 Candice Quirky Shiny Popplio

How about those?

Both of these trades are good. :) Sorry, had to go to sleep last night. I'll be available pretty much all day today.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
All good, it's almost midnight here but I'm ready for a trade haha. You ready too? I'll add your FC first

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Thanks for the trade, I thought the request was from a random person due to the name. Just remembered ign is different from Pc name :P

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Thanks for the trade, I thought the request was from a random person due to the name. Just remembered ign is different from Pc name :P

Lol it's alright.

I think this Vivillon is hacked? It was caught in the Friend Safari which means 2 of its IVs need to be 31, but it doesn't have any 31 IVs. Do you think I could get a replacement whenever you can trade again?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Lol it's alright.

I think this Vivillon is hacked? It was caught in the Friend Safari which means 2 of its IVs need to be 31, but it doesn't have any 31 IVs. Do you think I could get a replacement whenever you can trade again?
Oh that's lame, I have no idea how to hack check properly. Sure, choose anything else you want. Thanks for letting me know haha
Also how do I know if they're from friend safari?

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Oh that's lame, I have no idea how to hack check properly. Sure, choose anything else you want. Thanks for letting me know haha
Also how do I know if they're from friend safari?

Well it's level 30 lol, that's how I knew it was UT in the first place. Anything from the Friend Safari is caught at level 30.

Could my replacement be the River Pattern? Even though I think it's not UT, I'll still trade for it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Oh cool, smart guess. I've completely skipped the gen 6 games so there are many things I don't know xD
Sure, the River pattern is hatched by me so at least I know for sure it's not hacked. I'll be on FP in a few minutes!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I think you two found each other first so I'll just wonder trade and do random link trades for now haha

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Thanks, you can use PKHeX right? Can you Legit Check? I'll remove them from my shop and send your shinies back if there are hacked.

Sure, no problem :) I'll let you know if I find anything.

Afaik, hacked shinies are less common than hacked events, but there are still some that slip through the cracks.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello! I'm interested in a few of your self bred/caught Shinies:
Banette, Vivillon and Combee (if female)

Any of my Shinies interests you? I provide OT and ID if needed. All of them are from users here, and hack-checked.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hello! I'm interested in a few of your self bred/caught Shinies:
Banette, Vivillon and Combee (if female)

Any of my Shinies interests you? I provide OT and ID if needed. All of them are from users here, and hack-checked.

How about Cutiefly, Fletchinder, and Lampent?

And just so you know I'm not scamming you or anything lol, Banette will show an error in PKHeX, but I know it's legit because I caught it myself:

j8spHL4.png

I guess PKHeX doesn't recognize the Chain Shiny PID.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
How about Cutiefly, Fletchinder, and Lampent?

And just so you know I'm not scamming you or anything lol, Banette will show an error in PKHeX, but I know it's legit because I caught it myself:

j8spHL4.png

I guess PKHeX doesn't recognize the Chain Shiny PID.
Hmm that's so weird! I released a few Shinies today giving me errors, but when I clicked on the Red warning sign it switched to "Legal!"... Does it do the same thing, or just doesn't recognize the PID?

All 3 Shinies sound good to me! I don't have my 3DS right now, how long are you planning on staying online? ^-^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back