• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. Beware I’m old af.

Years
Hello. Beware I?m old af.

Hi peeps.

I?ve always liked Pok?mon. My cousins left the vhs of the first two movies at my nans house when I was about 5/6 and I used to watch them all the time. I used to play the games with my friend across the street and my first games were Leaf Green and Saphire.

I still go back to Pok?mon when I?m having a crappy time of things because it?s like going back in time and it?s comforting.

Bit about me
Male
22 (told you I was old)
English
Fave Pok?mon is probably Absol
Fave region is Hoen (purely because it was my first)
Fave starter is Mudkip
Fave Legendary is Articuno (I?ve always thought it was majestic)
Fave anime group is Ash May Brock and Max
Fave Pok?mon Movie is either Spell of the Unknown or Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
yo & welcome ! :D it's funny how many parts of your post are true to me as well; i started early by watching pok?mon films of my cousins', started playing at gen iii, adore absol, and lucario and the mystery of mew is an all-time fav of mine :^ we may get along famously

anyhow, it seems you are/were an avid follower of the anime. i suggest you check out the pok?mon anime category to join in on the lively discussions =)

Years
22 is old?? I turn 27 next week =p Welcome to PC Hoenlad! Absol is so so cool, fell in love with the mega form immediately too. How can you not love that precious aaa. See you around :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hi peeps.

I?ve always liked Pok?mon. My cousins left the vhs of the first two movies at my nans house when I was about 5/6 and I used to watch them all the time. I used to play the games with my friend across the street and my first games were Leaf Green and Saphire.

I still go back to Pok?mon when I?m having a crappy time of things because it?s like going back in time and it?s comforting.

Bit about me
Male
22 (told you I was old)
English
Fave Pok?mon is probably Absol
Fave region is Hoen (purely because it was my first)
Fave starter is Mudkip
Fave Legendary is Articuno (I?ve always thought it was majestic)
Fave anime group is Ash May Brock and Max
Fave Pok?mon Movie is either Spell of the Unknown or Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
22? You lil kid. We are plenty of olden times pok? fans here :) I?m pushing 30 soon haha.

Welcome to PC! You?ll find chitchat and help on anything pok?mon related here, and also non-pok?mon things! We just like hanging out and having fun together. Check out our Discord if you want to get to know people more intensively :D

Hoenn is <3

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
lol all u old fucks in this thread

....wait I?m one of those too

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
hi Hoe <3 Welcome to Pokecommunity!
In my opinion, age is just numbers to me xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh ok. I assumed it would be all teens. Great that there are a mix of ages though

Yup! Many of us were right at that perfect age when Pokemon first came out in America. Really left an impression on some of us, seeing as there's a good percentage of the forum that's pushing 30, haha!

But never mind all that, welcome to the forums! Do you like Absol's mega form as much as its original? :)

Years
But never mind all that, welcome to the forums! Do you like Absol's mega form as much as its original? :)

Yeah I will always be the same age as the franchise so that?s fun.

Originally I hated the Absol Mega and thought it looked ridiculous but it?s grown on me a lot. I don?t like all of them for example, Swamper?s is really ugly.

Back